EA Forums - Banner

Wich one you look at first?

So I am wondering at what you guys look first when applying moves to your fighter? Do you look at actual move(if you will use it or not), stats(stats dont lie), core move level(higher the level is, more damage that move does. right?) or even chemistry (so far I cant see any difference between 10 and 100 chem)?

Replies

• R4phaElMaestro
    147 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    For me it really depends on what I'm using.

If I use my connor I'll equip moves for certain combos and techniques I often use. With that many slots you'll get very high stats (currently 100/100/100/100/59/98/98) and you can afford to equip 1 or 2 techniques just for Stat reasons, but I'd never equip moves I'm not comfortable with and never use just for a +1 or 2 boost.

With grappling I go with the same route, but if I have to equip grappling moves on strikers I go for moves that boost top, bot, subo and subd.

For stand up with grapplers I go for Speed, power and block. My DC has 100/100/95 for example, that makes it easy on the feet.

And I always equip certain moves no matter what I'm using like 4* overhand, 4* triangle etc

And I would NEVER equip lvl 3 wrestling transitions on DC and downgrade his standard lvl 5 just for stats or equip a 3* overhand on a Brawler cause it's there as standard, that's a waste.

For chemistry: I don't care about that too much but if I can boost it with techniques I'd use anyway I'm looking to boost it
    Post edited by R4phaElMaestro on
  • For me it really depends on what I'm using.

If I use my connor I'll equip moves for certain combos and techniques I often use. With that many slots you'll get very high stats (currently 100/100/100/100/59/98/98) and you can afford to equip 1 or 2 techniques just for Stat reasons, but I'd never equip moves I'm not comfortable with and never use just for a +1 or 2 boost.

With grappling I go with the same route, but if I have to equip grappling moves on strikers I go for moves that boost top, bot, subo and subd.

For stand up with grapplers I go for Speed, power and block. My DC has 100/100/95 for example, that makes it easy on the feet.

And I always equip certain moves no matter what I'm using like 4* overhand, 4* triangle etc

And I would NEVER equip lvl 3 wrestling transitions on DC and downgrade his standard lvl 5 just for stats or equip a 3* overhand on a Brawler cause it's there as standard, that's a waste.

For chemistry: I don't care about that too much but if I can boost it with techniques I'd use anyway I'm looking to boost it

Wow didn't realize Cormier gets Lvl 5 wrestling transitions. I knew about the overhand on brawlers. What are the other ones to look out for?

• mwlgd wrote: »
    For me it really depends on what I'm using.

Wow didn't realize Cormier gets Lvl 5 wrestling transitions. I knew about the overhand on brawlers. What are the other ones to look out for?
    Champ Rose has lvl 3 BJJ transitions, Champ khabib has lvl 3 wrestling transitions, some elite icons have lvl 4 special techniques
  • Champ Rose has lvl 3 BJJ transitions, Champ khabib has lvl 3 wrestling transitions, some elite icons have lvl 4 special techniques

I had honestly never noticed these, I've had a level 3 wrestling transitions on my Cormier all this time!
  • dafuge1 wrote: »
    Champ Rose has lvl 3 BJJ transitions, Champ khabib has lvl 3 wrestling transitions, some elite icons have lvl 4 special techniques

I had honestly never noticed these, I've had a level 3 wrestling transitions on my Cormier all this time!

You can check this out in your items you pick fighter and then you press ls or rs (not sure wichone) for example conor has level 5 combos elites have level 4 combos and gold ones level 3... you can also see wich core moves they have at wich level... but did not know that dc has lvl 5 wrestling transitions...