Prev1
xXjofluzuXx
125 posts Member
edited October 2018
Bad or right? Thx in advance

Edited to remove swearing. - EA_Cian
Post edited by EA_Cian on

Replies

• There's an elite Dana brawler... which is cringy... But with 20 being limit. It's up to you to take that chance of getting it.
  • Thx, I appreciate that... I'll pass. They claim they'd rather put any other real fighter in the UFC, into the game, rather than JCVD etc. etc. But then they go and put Dana shiiite into the game... how many fights in the UFC has he had? EA... maybe Bruce buffet gets an elite rather than all the others that deserve it
  • And still no elite Dan henderson...
  • xXjofluzuXx
    125 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    So many other fighters worthy and MW still only has 2 elite grapplers... unless you get either Silva from the promotions... you didn't? Tough luck. Doesn't matter A. Silva is slow and weak compared to Wanderlei in the game. Clown team
    Post edited by xXjofluzuXx on
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    Not worth it for me. 240k coins for 2 elite moves.

I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • Thx for the info. 2 out of 20 for 5 days minimum of grinding. That's 15 hours for fukall
  • Opened 4 packs and got the boss 4 times for 48000 coins what I’ve been saving for when the icons packs return. No moves just 4 star Dana white as a heavyweight does give a different option too using dc all the time and it’s a good card so I say dip in you’re coins for a few packs . You can make 24000 coins in a few hours .
  • Kh3ll wrote: »

Kh3ll wrote: »

Kh3ll wrote: »

Tough I thought I was unlucky getting Dana in the packs I opening but this is some number one **** . If I could I would give you a Dana
  • Bassim_mit_B
    62 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Opened all 20.
    4x dana
    Elite necktie
    Elite lead hook body
    Rua leg kick
    Bye 240k

Ps: elite dana is not that bad, i've been beating many cormiers, even my rival igor and #1 on ps4 vitaly. My new fav hw. (Only had 4* dc from packs before)

Edited to remove swearing. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • EA_Cian
    253 posts EA Staff (retired)
    I've had to edit two posts in this thread already to remove swearing. A reminder of our forum rules:
    Curse or swear. Don't try to get away with it by using symbols in place of letters, too. We all k*** what you're trying to s**.
  • Calm down EA_cian they're just frustrated. Maybe you could bring this up to the boss, that ppl are very unhappy to the point of neglecting the rules. Two wrongs don't make a right but a swear word compared to screwing us over is day and night in comparison. Let's be mature and try to fix the root of the problem and not just the symptoms of doing us wrong. Let's see some real change. And if you'd like to answer the questions I had EA_cian that would be just peachy, you could also just say you don't know the answer instead of ignoring a paying customer, no disrespect even tho ea has disrespected the community several times in just this one game.
  • EA_Cian wrote: »
    I've had to edit two posts in this thread already to remove swearing. A reminder of our forum rules:
    Curse or swear. Don't try to get away with it by using symbols in place of letters, too. We all k*** what you're trying to s**.

Thats interesting. Pages of bugs reports and u guys did nothing (as always) but when somebody wrote what hes thinking then ure here rly quick.. Will there come a day ull fix stamina taxes for all spinning kicks elbows etc or giving warnings to ppl who are saying the truth is the gameplan ?
  • xXjofluzuXx
    125 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    They are cowards at EA. I've read what goes on there. No one has the cojones to be honest with the customer, even though they could do it under a different alias and never get caught but they are that scared they don't even want to chance losing that bullrassum job
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes, I believe that is the correct term.
  • this is only special pack ive ever got anything from elite dana and elite spin kick😁
  • Got 3 moves including an elite flying knee + Elite Dana White which is a pretty good card. Not sure why people are complaining. Only openned 7 packs for 3 moves and Dana
  • Got 3 moves including an elite flying knee + Elite Dana White which is a pretty good card. Not sure why people are complaining. Only openned 7 packs for 3 moves and Dana

I noticed that falling out of good items in packages (golden moves, fighters) is affected by negative statistics of wins / losses. Your victories (online UT) should be less than defeats. Or am I wrong?
    What is your win / loss statistics or how many points do you have in the UT online division?

I noticed that falling out of good items in packages (golden moves, fighters) is affected by negative statistics of wins / losses. Your victories (online UT) should be less than defeats. Or am I wrong?
    What is your win / loss statistics or how many points do you have in the UT online division?

I believe I’m currently 25-20 or so, 1275 points-ish
  • EA must be honest and publish information about the algorithm and the percentage of the probability of obtaining a valuable item in packages. I even know that the probability of getting a jackpot in a lottery of 6 out of 45 is 1 to 8,000,000.