EA Forums - Banner

Can we get permanent heavy hands perk next update? And the rest of the perma perks available

xXjofluzuXx
125 posts Member
edited October 2018
Should have never not been available
Post edited by xXjofluzuXx on

Replies

• Also, should have never had temporary ANYTHING. Pathetic
  • Man ive wasted many daily tasks on perks.. forget about creating them. I just got subed today by a guy with 73 subo while mine stats were 95 subd + perm gold escape artist. He msged me himself laughing how broken this game is cuz i knocked him down like 4x before and he was rocked all the time. No clue how this crap is working.
  • You are correct. I've asked EA_Cian to confirm this, as everybody has talked about it and no one has refuted. They should all be fired. All I ask for is honesty and consistency in that order. If you can't get consistency and there is some sort of prejudice against one player or the other, be honest about it. If I knew the game was purposely trying to screw me from the first round, I would try to bring the fight somewhere else. I'm thinking of contacting Dana if people don't start getting treated a lot better.
  • You shouldn't need to upgrade permanent bronze perks with only daily tokens, Silver and Gold permanent versions should also drop from packs.(Single Player UT players don't have access to dailies, so this would be fair to everyone.)
  • You should be able to upgrade them from the fights you have with them equipped, they level up as you fight. Sound familiar? Just only every good game ever had this approach, you can send me my paycheck in cash for doing your job EA
  • i personally dont want it i actually wish they would get rid of the head kick ones
  • You should be able to upgrade them from the fights you have with them equipped, they level up as you fight. Sound familiar? Just only every good game ever had this approach, you can send me my paycheck in cash for doing your job EA

@xXjofluzuXx Well played sir, well played.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • Maybe they could also make use of these new elite tokens to upgrade them? Just an idea
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    Maybe they could also make use of these new elite tokens to upgrade them? Just an idea

@xxxshentacion you can expect that with full release of tier 4. When they do that though...
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.