EA Forums - Banner

Level 400 Black/red belt reward pack. Thanks EA.

Replies

• mhs3wh370uoe.jpeg

They need more and more, more and more of your real money, so that you can exchange them for virtual currency and buy hope in packages. They are not enough that you bought the full version of the game.
    The policy of this company is greed and enrichment, not a creative culture.
  • Agreed their motive is a greed
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    At level 999 you stop getting them. It has been four months now, I miss the days when I used to get crap...
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • Kh3ll wrote: »
    At level 999 you stop getting them. It has been four months now, I miss the days when I used to get crap...

Almost there and lost motivation... HW wanderlai is a waste. Wish we could have a choice of HW or MW. Same for A. Silva, nice to have a choice of which weight class.

Almost there and lost motivation... HW wanderlai is a waste. Wish we could have a choice of HW or MW. Same for A. Silva, nice to have a choice of which weight class.

There’s an elite Wanderlei for both classes

... no MW, only HW elite for fright promotion this month

I've recently reached level 999, what an anti climax! No reward at all, the XP bar just stops annoyingly short of the end.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    dafuge1 wrote: »
    Kh3ll wrote: »

I've recently reached level 999, what an anti climax! No reward at all, the XP bar just stops annoyingly short of the end.

Another irritating thing about this game. There is NO WAY, they couldn't make it stop at an even 50,000 points (level 1,000) and reward the players with an elite fighter, an elite move, an elite boost, and a permanent elite perk!

@Kh3II, what are you spending you money FOR? This?!?! Forgetting about the fact that players, who spend, make sure their flippin' RNG remains (for you to keep getting crap you don't want and spend more and more and more), but I've seen your team. What else can you possibly need to give yourself a solid chance at winning every fight?!?! What is your goal anyway? To have every fighter you like? What does that give you that your current team does not??

It's your money and you'll do what you want, but spending what you do on a $50 game is insane!

@I_shall_prevail I liked your post. I guess I am just a collector when it comes to moves, and yes I want better versions of the fighters I like. It isn't about winning for me. I just want to enjoy the game the way I want to play. At UFC 231 I want BrianTCitcy, and the Bullet to win so I can get those cards. At UFC 232 I want Jonny Bones, and Cyborg to win so I can get those cards.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • mhs3wh370uoe.jpeg

Here are my rewards from the 200th level purple set.fberlkofnap8.jpg
    whjaovzoegj0.jpg

... no MW, only HW elite for fright promotion this month

There’s an elite MW Wanderlei from another event.