EA Forums - Banner

Change of a left-side rack of the fighter

If you change the left-sided stand of the fighter to the right (for example, Nate Diaz), then does he have to deteriorate the characteristics of the damage, speed, block, etc. or not?

Replies

• Forgive for the curve translation. But the sense is clear. I from Russia also don't know English unfortunately.
  • SuperBayern89
    274 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Yes you would think that puting moves on with SWCH attributes would make your fighter fight the same in orthodox ( nate southpaw) . However, it makes no difference at all , when it should! Alot of fighters in top 100 ps4 use mcgregor for example, and first thing they do is switch from southpaw to orthodox, and have attributes stacked except for SWCH stance attribute and fight with same damage. It just goes to show how ridiculous this game is. Accuracy is also something that isnt really required too. Pathetic game ... Also... Fix the spinning elbow exploit !

Edited out yelling. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Thanks.
    I read a different opinion (in our Russian-language social network, vk) that the fighting qualities of a left-handed or right-handed fighter deteriorate when switching to the reverse rack. What will the representative of the EA?
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I read on Reddit that the only thing Switch effected was Power. Nothing else is effected by switching stance's. I don't fight with any lefties so I don't know.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • How does it affect power?I would think all attributes are just switched. Like your your lead hook would still keep power it would just be the other hand that is more powerful when u switch.
  • So basically , say im mcgregor (southpaw) . I personally dont like southpaw which is wierd because on fight night champion i only fought as southpaw, but anyway your base stat is 80 SWCH say, and every other stat is 100. In game you switch to orthordox stance therefore it is logical that your power will be at 80, because thats what they tell you it is on boards etc. However this is utter garbage, and dont believe what u read especially when it evolves around a poorly executed game that the devs only listen to youtubers and esfl players who ONLY play ranked and cry to geoff on twitter.If you spec into SWCH stance with moves , you are severely handicapping yourself in either Block strength or head movement which is key to defence . But believe what you want .... 4days and your finished UFC3 RIP
  • But believe what you want .... 4days and your finished UFC3 RIP

What will happen in 4 days and why is UFC 3 R.I.P.? RS will release Red Dead Redemption 2 happen and most of the audience will go to play RDR2?
  • Yes do yourself a favour and take the jump mate to RD2 . Dont give this organisation your valuable time when they arent willing to sacrifice their own time on you. Everyone should ( if any of you reading this have an ounce of integrity) boycott this game to send a clear message when their servers are dead , to improve this game for year 2 . In resulting someone from EA hierarchy in yr 2 of this game should release a statement promoting fair play and sportsmanship and all exploits in single and online have been resolved surrounding ultimate team.
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    So basically , say im mcgregor (southpaw) . I personally dont like southpaw which is wierd because on fight night champion i only fought as southpaw, but anyway your base stat is 80 SWCH say, and every other stat is 100. In game you switch to orthordox stance therefore it is logical that your power will be at 80, because thats what they tell you it is on boards etc. However this is utter garbage, and dont believe what u read especially when it evolves around a poorly executed game that the devs only listen to youtubers and esfl players who ONLY play ranked and cry to geoff on twitter.If you spec into SWCH stance with moves , you are severely handicapping yourself in either Block strength or head movement which is key to defence . But believe what you want .... 4days and your finished UFC3 RIP

@SuperBayern89 I totally agree with you on the stats. I was just stating what I read on Reddit. Like I said I don't even use lefties, so I have no ideas at all.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • Yh thats fine fellow wasnt a dig or anything pal, just clearing up a myth trying to help community out something EA should be doing for us not me.
  • Yh thats fine fellow wasnt a dig or anything pal, just clearing up a myth trying to help community out something EA should be doing for us not me.

Thank you... I hope they send you compensation.
  • My thought is the switch attribute allows you to switch stances more fluidly and doesnt change any of the other attributes. I dont feel a drop in the other attributes when i switch stances.
  • Lol u got more chance of trying to plait snot than EA compensating anyone ... No the SWCH stance is supposed to affect power variation in both stances, if you create a fighter in the home menu , go to the SWCH attribute and it gives a description of what it's SUPPOSED to do