EA Forums - Banner

Ranking system is trash. All risk and no reward

Prev1
xXjofluzuXx
125 posts Member
edited October 2018
Given the minimal ppl playing, if you're on the ladder, you're probably fighting someone lower ranked with gold perks and spam... I stand to gain 3 points if I win, he stands to gain 20-30. If you lose, easily 10 but more likely 15-20. Fix this

We don't get to pick who we fight, like in real life. Give some better incentives for us. Falling down the ladder to climb back up, 3 points at a time smh.
Post edited by xXjofluzuXx on

Replies

• I agree. I battled the silver fighter in the 3rd division UT online and as soon as I have scored 1150 points me have transferred to the 4th division and I began to lose much because one pro-players who block all your transitions in fight and a clinch and still this spam-hooks poradatsya. After it began to give few points for victories and to take away for defeats much. To us never to score more than 1500 thousand points and not to win the 2nd minimum prize. Why the gold drummer Gustafsson with blocking painful 67 easily left my painful receptions 90 what the nonsense is? Change the nasty UT mode for something more pleasant and honest or all audience will leave it except top 100!
  • xXjofluzuXx
    125 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    The only reason anyone plays is because this is all we got. It has way more negative than positive. That's why they pay extra to have a monopoly, so they can do whatever and have no competition. I would undoubtedly spend money elsewhere for a team that cared about mma
    Post edited by xXjofluzuXx on
  • I agree. I battled the silver fighter in the 3rd division UT online and as soon as I have scored 1150 points me have transferred to the 4th division and I began to lose much because one pro-players who block all your transitions in fight and a clinch and still this spam-hooks poradatsya. After it began to give few points for victories and to take away for defeats much. To us never to score more than 1500 thousand points and not to win the 2nd minimum prize. Why the gold drummer Gustafsson with blocking painful 67 easily left my painful receptions 90 what the nonsense is? Change the nasty UT mode for something more pleasant and honest or all audience will leave it except top 100!

Sounds like you’re just not a very skilled player. If you lose against a higher ranked player, you actually lose less points. If you lose to a lower ranked player, you will lose more. I went to 1750 points and I was winning 3 per fight and losing 20+ per loss. it’s doable, don’t blame the game for your skill level.

• Given the minimal ppl playing, if you're on the ladder, you're probably fighting someone lower ranked with gold perks and spam... I stand to gain 3 points if I win, he stands to gain 20-30. If you lose, easily 10 but more likely 15-20. Fix this

We don't get to pick who we fight, like in real life. Give some better incentives for us. Falling down the ladder to climb back up, 3 points at a time smh.

Why shouldn’t you lose more points than you win? You get punished for being bad, and you actually have to be decent to keep a decent amount of points, makes sense to me.
  • With all the glitches and 0 clarity from EA... we don't get to choose who we fight, and if you are top 100 and glitch out with someone that is over a 1000... you stand to lose a whole lot. Wouldn't be a problem if we could get clarity of how the ranking system calculated its point system... but I'm sure you like it this way since you are the one of the ones I'm talking about who stand to gain the most. If it were not glitching on multiple fronts, this thread wouldnt even exist
  • xXjofluzuXx
    125 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    1750 would put you top 10. No screen shot? No proof? I've never even seen you in the top 100 much less top 10 hahahaha.

Also, if you were gaining only 3 per fight, you were fighting the lowest ppl on the ladder hahaha. I'm surprised you think I haven't got skills... given I'm actually on the ladder and have ko'd 5+ times now? Maybe more, I just know when I see you it's an auto win for me. Sometimes you've left before the game began cuz you knew the outcome. But 1750 you are not. I assume you will claim you have a diff name online but I know you and you were never competition for me at least.
  • 1750 would put you top 10. No screen shot? No proof? I've never even seen you in the top 100 much less top 10 hahahaha.

Also, if you were gaining only 3 per fight, you were fighting the lowest ppl on the ladder hahaha. I'm surprised you think I haven't got skills... given I'm actually on the ladder and have ko'd 5+ times now? Maybe more, I just know when I see you it's an auto win for me. Sometimes you've left before the game began cuz you knew the outcome. But 1750 you are not. I assume you will claim you have a diff name online but I know you and you were never competition for me at least.

This is not my name on any console. I was ranked #30 on PS4 when the season ended. You’re a random, you’re not good. I’ll make sure to send you a screenshot of that 1700+ Reward pack.
  • Good enough to have ko'd you in every fight. You haven't beat me once. Troll somewhere else cuz it wont work when you cant stop me one time. Pitiful... typical
  • Obviously if he aint willing to reveal his psn, it says it all of what type of player he is. " im spinning around, move outta my wayyyyy!!" Kylie minogue?
  • Correct, risk banning if I reveal him and shame him. The numbers and his wild fallacies are shame enough for him.

Who do you think you’re fooling? Add me on discord I’ll send you all the proof you need kiddo.
  • Correct, risk banning if I reveal him and shame him. The numbers and his wild fallacies are shame enough for him.

Also what’s my PSN if you beat me? There is no user named xxxshentacion on PSN. Proof?

• Thought you were going to msg me... change your mind now. You need me to go to discord?
  • I'll be sure to take a pic next time we fight and post it under it's own topic.
  • Yup been there jofluzu.. 2 strikes to my name and i dont care tbh.. I care about the game, we hunt these players in chat and screenshot all the spammers, so if they even deny it , we have proof. So him calling you out on how good who you are is irrelevant, because as ive stated before, top 100 is full of spinning clowns .
  • You weren't laughing all the times you lost... why would this be any different?
  • You weren't laughing all the times you lost... why would this be any different?

You’re definitely a troll, nice try tho.
  • Then post your proof you said you would...
  • Then post your proof you said you would...

Where’s your proof you beat me?
  • What current rank as of now are you on leaderboards shen?
  • If u cant state your rank on boards now, then do we really need to carry on this discussion?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!