EA Forums - Banner

Ranking system is trash. All risk and no reward

2Next

Replies

• If u cant state your rank on boards now, then do we really need to carry on this discussion?

Right now I’m only #209 because I only have 18 fights this season. 15-3.
  • Okay, well good luck to you. You're entitled to your opinion about my thread. All I ask from EA is clarity on the subject and not fairness.
  • Thats fair enough, im 28 as of now and ive just counted 13 players from rank 1-28 who ive fought who are notorious spammers . Not to mention all the ones from 29-100 . You get my drift? Theres a certain few who are legit top 100 , the rest are spamming spinning clowns
  • Thats fair enough, im 28 as of now and ive just counted 13 players from rank 1-28 who ive fought who are notorious spammers . Not to mention all the ones from 29-100 . You get my drift? Theres a certain few who are legit top 100 , the rest are spamming spinning clowns

I never spammed to win, hate those type of players. Only reason I’m still here is because of him and you going after me. i showed him proof of my rank in messages and he didn’t, so i’m assuming he’s a troll. Most likely is.
  • xXjofluzuXx
    125 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    To be clear he showed no proof but I'm tired of talking to him sooooo. He did cry tho but I'm not shaming him for that. If I spent as much money on this fame as he says he did and was not on the ladder I'd be upset too
  • Im not going after you. You called them out at being bad at the game so what if they are??A game should be fun!! Not make you want to pull your hair out when u meet these players day in day out! I merely said if u darent reveal your own psn , then your hiding something, which would be due to the former.
  • Do i need to ss the conversation
  • Im not going after you. You called them out at being bad at the game so what if they are??A game should be fun!! Not make you want to pull your hair out when u meet these players day in day out! I merely said if u darent reveal your own psn , then your hiding something, which would be due to the former.

Messaged you what i sent him, and his reply. Him saying I showed no proof clearly means he’s a troll
  • I honestly dont care about your beef with each other, I actually havent fought you i dont think. Hopefully one day ill meet you , screenshots are taken after every encounter with kylie minogues so just so you know.
  • Socair
    1872 posts Game Changer
    Closing this as it derailed into personal attacks. Removed a bunch of posts as well.
    NHL Series Game Changer & Volunteer Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!