EA Forums - Banner

Why did you add a takedown then ruin what made it useful?

Need I say more? Yes? Ok. Why add the bull rush takedown, then ruin it by making it pretty much unusable when you rock someone, and also intermittently work based on the fact that you can't see your opponent's stamina to pull it off? Like, it was fine. Why kill off a move you just added, but leave in Spinning back elbows, left right elbow spam, cartwheel kick, bruce lee backfist spam, and still keep the inability to catch push/side body kicks nonsensically?

Replies

• Need I say more? Yes? Ok. Why add the bull rush takedown, then ruin it by making it pretty much unusable when you rock someone, and also intermittently work based on the fact that you can't see your opponent's stamina to pull it off? Like, it was fine. Why kill off a move you just added, but leave in Spinning back elbows, left right elbow spam, cartwheel kick, bruce lee backfist spam, and still keep the inability to catch push/side body kicks nonsensically?

I think i know the answer. Somehow spammers with absolutely no skill are the ppl that EA is listening to... Thats why You cant even report massive spammers lag switchers etc. Its all made to get as many frustrated ppl who (sooner or later) will pay. There are many videos on YT about EA business plan. Look at the fact that when EA added the rl money packs for UFC 231 most of the spammers had those fighters.. Same about that new event... EA cares only about money. You can do whatever You want in the game if You pay. That is the reason why their games are selling worse and worse. Till all those ppl are willing to pay for packs with temp perks (scam) nothing will change. Spammers were crying cuz 90% of them has no idea about grappling and that was easy to take them to the ground.
  • Yh more and more videos now are being uploaded through various channels who are exposing these spammers , it's absolutely laughable how shocking they are and theyve gone and got the 5* fighters too. And theyre still getting wooped. Cartwheel kick is now ridiculous, so when have u ever seen cartwheel kick thrown 20x in a 15min fight???