EA Forums - Banner

PERK Behavior?

Prev1
If I have character maxed out on an attribute, lets say TOP 100, and I use Work Horse TOP +2 card for him... Is my TOP still effectively 100 or does it go beond the max and be 102?

Replies

  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    I talked to dev, he confirmed for me that you can not go past 100. Anything over 100 is wasted.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • Kh3ll wrote: »
    I talked to dev, he confirmed for me that you can not go past 100. Anything over 100 is wasted.

    Interesting.

    Is that still the case for move specific items? For example, is Game Changer useless if you already have 100 power?
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    dafuge1 wrote: »
    Kh3ll wrote: »
    I talked to dev, he confirmed for me that you can not go past 100. Anything over 100 is wasted.

    Interesting.

    Is that still the case for move specific items? For example, is Game Changer useless if you already have 100 power?

    It doesn't effect Game Changer since that decreases the chin. It is not giving more power, just less defense.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • Kh3ll wrote: »
    It doesn't effect Game Changer since that decreases the chin. It is not giving more power, just less defense.

    My mistake, bad example.

    What about Thai Terror?
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    dafuge1 wrote: »
    Kh3ll wrote: »
    It doesn't effect Game Changer since that decreases the chin. It is not giving more power, just less defense.

    My mistake, bad example.

    What about Thai Terror?

    You will not see any benefit from Thai Terror if you are already at 100 power. To answer you original question, yes, it effects specific move perks as well.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • Kh3ll wrote: »
    You will not see any benefit from Thai Terror if you are already at 100 power. To answer you original question, yes, it effects specific move perks as well.

    Thanks.

    Bit of a shame really, makes some of them a bit useless.
  • https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049247480&postcount=2
    This suggests that power may be able to go above 100.
  • I told u dafuge, heard them say on esfl. I even sent the screenshots of khabibs 98 TD stat and has wrestle clinic lvl 5 resulting in 103 TD stat
  • I told u dafuge, heard them say on esfl. I even sent the screenshots of khabibs 98 TD stat and has wrestle clinic lvl 5 resulting in 103 TD stat

    It would be nice if someone from EA could clear this up for us @SkynetUFC @EA_Roger
  • dafuge1 wrote: »
    https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049247480&postcount=2
    This suggests that power may be able to go above 100.

    Quote:


    For instance, if my striking power is already 100 will adding the Heavy Hands perk at level 1 make the power attribute 101?

    Or is it better to have perks that have percentages vs pluses and minuses.

    Power can go up to 115 I think, by stacking several perks and maxing out power.

    He had written clearly: Power can go up to 115 " I think "

    But he is in error because he can not overcome 100
    Love is the strongest and purest want can beat everyone...can even get to die how Fighting Princess Anacaona died for the love of her late husband
  • AliCotto wrote: »
    He had written clearly: Power can go up to 115 " I think "

    But he is in error because he can not overcome 100

    He also said this: https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049247626&postcount=9
    Of course, he could be wrong but it would be nice to get clarification from EA here on this one.
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    SkynetUFC wrote:
    Yes indeed! That perk will do nothing if your stats are at 100. It caps out.

    I have already confirmed with @SkynetUFC that there is a cap. I am not known for lying on these boards, only telling the truth.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • Kh3ll wrote: »
    I have already confirmed with @SkynetUFC that there is a cap. I am not known for lying on these boards, only telling the truth.

    No one is accusing you of lying, there just seems to be contradictory information on this one.
  • Exactly! We here one thing from one source and another from another? So it could all be wrong and all be right! We just dnt know for certain just speculation
  • AliCotto
    138 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    dafuge1 wrote: »
    AliCotto wrote: »
    He had written clearly: Power can go up to 115 " I think "

    But he is in error because he can not overcome 100

    He also said this: https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049247626&postcount=9
    Of course, he could be wrong but it would be nice to get clarification from EA here on this one.

    He uses words like for example: "I think" .... "I'm not 100% sure though" ... "I think we figured you could stack 3 different perks"
    It is evident that he is not sure of what he writes
    And all this generates confusion
    Love is the strongest and purest want can beat everyone...can even get to die how Fighting Princess Anacaona died for the love of her late husband
  • Its like this for example from what i think hes trying to say... Say you have heavy hands lvl 3 and headhunter lvl 3 and your base power is 100. Ok, you throw the lead hook , roundhouse combo resulting in a +6 pwr stack to the opponents head.
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    Ok, so the quote came directly from @SkynetUFC via direct message. This is a screen shot of the conversation. If you need more proof then this you will have to wait for him to comment.

    V8HYqG4.png
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • No one is suggesting you have made it up, we trust you.

    The problem is we have two devs saying completely opposite things, which one is correct?
  • Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Hmm, @GameplayDevUFC never post's here so we will likely never have a 100% correct answer.

    Edit:

    I sent a tweet to Geoff, hopefully he responds.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • I can actually believe the top stats etc being irrelevant over cap as they are denial based. BUT i do not believe that damage parameters are capped. Ive had heavy hands lvl4 temp perk on before and it has a dramatic impact that was with 100 base power and also links with body snatcher perk too
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.