EA Forums - Banner

This is your chance EA - UFC 4

Prev1
GreasySquid
70 posts Member
edited April 11
With the end of UFC 3 closing in, I thought this would be a good time to start a thread regarding things we want to see in UFC 4.

TO EA - You have screwed the players immensely this year, as such, this is a perfect opportunity for you guys to listen to your community and see what they actually want in their game. Should you fail to include any of the bellow requests in the new title, you will be demonstrating a complete lack of communication and research into your playerbase thus further demonstrating your complete lack of care for your customer base.

Guys, this is both our and their opportunity, so let us all benefit from this!

Edited title for all caps ~Rtas
Post edited by EA_Rtas on

Replies

• Personally I would like to see a manager mode. Things such as;

-Managing a team of fighters (allocating training time, booking fights, sorting media days)
    -Running a gym (paying bills, hiring scouts, hiring trainers, buying equipment)

This one really baffles me, because this was in previous titles and as such shouldn't be difficult to impliment given how most resources are readily available
  • Ultimate team should be completly revised to avoid being a pay to win, loot box filled, pile of rubbish.
    The foundation is decent, however the one thing holding this mode back is the cash money element.

-Add a marketplace
    -Remove loot boxes (Or atleast make them fair, you lose nothing by giving away digital goods)
    - Keep the mix of CAF's and Real fighters (the people complaining about using real fighters are the ones who don't know anything about the UFC)
    - Be way more responsive with the event pack updates (We should have the packs ready within a few hours of the events end, not up to a bloody week!)
    - The event Vault was a great concept, so why are there only 3 events in total?!
    - Seasonal challanges were great, so keep them comming! (Just not ones that require you to buy more packs with a 1/8 chance of getting a 1/8 chance of getting a fighter)
  • Also adding a CAF gallery would be a cool addition,
    This would allow players to download fighters people have made, some guys are very tallented at making fighters out of the current play doh system and as such should be alloud to share their work for other whom may potentially want to use them.
  • They should constantly have all top 15 fighters in the game. They add fighters who are irrelevant constantly when up and coming fighters are who we want to play as.
  • ool_KING_loo
    14 posts Member
    edited January 11
    Please bring back stamina stall from EA MMA for the people that spam hooks then block and back off, and you should be slowed down a little while holding block. Another thing it feels like a bunch of cheater play this game and abuse lag for a the win and claim they are good. They lag the strike exchange so you cant connect but they can I have video proof, they lag take downs that are pre denied and get the take down, they lag transitions for grapple advantage, they even slow down and lag submissions to get out and to submit.Can we please get a blocking or avoid system for this because I'd rather wait 2 hours and play 1 legit fighter then to play a phony bum gamer wannabee tryhard. Maybe add a cheat detection system to ban phony gamers. Also a fight card set up system private and ultimate team would be awsome I like watching others fight as well some times it can be very amusing man I miss EA MMA. This elbo body knee cheese gets old as well please we need these simple things addressed you literally have the top 100 cheaters on your leader boards. Every time I come across one they are laggy. im on fiber optics and a hard line cat 5 ethernet my ping stays at 40 until I play them then at times its threw the roof. Wifi speed hacking is getting worse my strikes are slowed down when I seem to run into most of the top 100 cheater a majority not all. I feel like we need a phony gamer lobby or a temp bad sport ban for them to fight each other or just stop playing all around. The community you have that still plays is garbage more then 70% of my loses are from laggy fights and elbo knee cheese. I only play now to get the daily challenges then I go play something else. You set this game up to be a pay to win, spamming is rewarding, and cheating well who cares, kind of game lost complete interest in playing it because its not balanced at all what so ever. EVERY FIGHT IS LIKE A ROCKY FIGHT the block is to easy to break with a three piece combo you can break 100 blocking, why?? this is in no way how EA MMA was. you had to really work. now you can literally just bleed threw block by throwing 130 strikes in 1 round and still have 80 or more % of your stamina. Second round its basically over your block is less then 50% and it took no skill, no techniques, no fight IQ, no imagination the way people fight now its just jab, straight, jab, straight, hook,hook,hook,hook,ho,ho,ho,hookhook, upper cut, upper cut, hook, hook, jab straight, come on EA please stop rewarding cheaters and spammers they are ruining your community. you literally will have nobody that wants to play your games almost like now.
  • would be nice to so them go all out on fighters, legends, current top 30 fighters, keeping fighter models updated, more caf slots, more custom event slots, move sets to fighters need to update, more venues, and honestly this is the only mma game out there, would be nice if they did a mash up with other promotions, especially with fighters from prides/strikeforce maybe bellator. honestly im not the type of player to play online, its toxic, hate button mashing and people that find loop holes to cheat. all of these things would be nice to have for people who don't play online and kick back with the bros. hoping they actually do read these and consider what we say.
  • Agreed with all of the above,
    One interesting comment was from @windtear whom mentioned that there are two player bases. I Couldn't agree more. The ultimate team players and the ranked players are a total different kettle of fish and as such you (EA) should cater to each.
  • Why are you writing things like they care? These are all amazing suggestions, and really well thought out, and you guys seem to genuinely care about important stuff, which is awesome to read as a fan. As a developer, they know that for MMA/UFC fans, this is the only game of it's kind on the market, so we'll all buy it regardless. And they'll keep doing bog standard jobs because they make millions off micro transactions inside UT anyway so, why change or take good advice on making a good game?
  • would be nice to so them go all out on fighters, legends, current top 30 fighters, keeping fighter models updated, more caf slots, more custom event slots, move sets to fighters need to update, more venues, and honestly this is the only mma game out there, would be nice if they did a mash up with other promotions, especially with fighters from prides/strikeforce maybe bellator. honestly im not the type of player to play online, its toxic, hate button mashing and people that find loop holes to cheat. all of these things would be nice to have for people who don't play online and kick back with the bros. hoping they actually do read these and consider what we say.

Man fight cards with friends atleast 6 players like EA MMA man I miss thos days we all use to pick Bob Sapp and just Brawl so many memories of KO's lol.

Man fight cards with friends atleast 6 players like EA MMA man I miss thos days we all use to pick Bob Sapp and just Brawl so many memories of KO's lol.

dude **** right? I hate playing online and events is all I play, just wish I had more space and the fighters to go with it.
  • Masontcarr
    60 posts Member
    edited January 15
    60fps On Regular PS4 And Xbox One Consoles
    PC And Switch Ports
    A Mode Similar To WWE's Universe Mode
    Frostbite Engine
    Ronda Rousey And Brock Lesnar As Fighters (Even though they are in WWE right now)
    Authentic Arenas
    UFC Legends Playable (Rampage Jackson, Chuck Liddell, GSP, ETC)
    Choosing An Arena
    Scotiabank Arena, Avenir Centre, & Rogers Arena As One Of The Arenas
    Fighter's Talking
    A Better Soundtrack Than Past Games.
    Post edited by Masontcarr on
  • Kristek91
    198 posts Member
    edited January 14
    Man theres no chance for UFC 4.. Look whats going on.. Theyre too lazy to give us a reply if theres going to be a redeem of 4*Nunes cards.. This comany is horrible. 2 weeks to upload the same card that was already created and still no Jones no Valentina and no redeems.. Theres a reason why EA always wins pools of the worst customer service.
  • Kristek91 wrote: »
    Man theres no chance for UFC 4.. Look whats going on.. Theyre too lazy to give us a reply if theres going to be a redeem of 4*Nunes cards.. This comany is horrible. 2 weeks to upload the same card that was already created and still no Jones no Valentina and no redeems.. Theres a reason why EA always wins pools of the worst customer service.

By no means are you wrong, however we can only hope.
  • While I agree that the games CAF and career modes need major over hauls. That should all come second to what the actually fighting gameplay is like. That needs to be the main focus. Because if they csnt get that right then nothing else even matters. So please if you're going to give suggestions let's talk about the actual gameplay first. Like how we want a simulation and not this mortal combat crap. Knockouts shouldn't be based on stamina or a health bar that makes no sense. Real fighting is much more complicated than this. The whole engine needs an overhaul the way strikes connect is just awful to look at most of the time. The ground game is awful and completely outdated. We want realistic ragdoll knockouts. Realistic stamina. We want to be rewarded for smart tactical game play and well timed offense and defense and counters. Most of this was promised in ufc 3 and what we got was nothing close.
  • Leiqueros
    31 posts New member
    The game needs more freedom and depth in creating fighters

I love editing and creating my own characters, reater amount of fighters created by me, only 22 fighters are very few, 132 slots to be able to keep my fighters

Continue the fight on foot and to add the possibility of standing grip "clinch"

That the fights in foot wich the new option of grip in foot "clinch" can dispute so much in event mode as in tournament mode

Have the new categories of female weight

More number of types of female hairstyles, more variety of hair colors, more types of bodies in women, 4 are very few

If a fighter is injured who is not present at the time of the decision of the fight, it would be better to see some cinematic scene being attended or removed on a stretcher

That in the event mode the judges can decide a tie in the fight if the result is produce

That the referees of the fight interact wich the fighters and better, separating the fighter necessary

Tha in the very spectacular KO we can observe the detail of watching the fighters mouth guard fall

A boxing type quadrilateral ring, in fight mode now

All this along with improvements in the gameplay , Is what I expect in UFC 4, as I doubt very much tha is possible in UFC 3
  • Ufc100000
    1 posts New member
    Being able to celebrate the way YOU want to, like in FIFA. Excited after a win? Square. Letting all anger out? Triangle. Etc. Same thing could work for entrances, and at weigh-ins f.e.
  • I reckon just a way more immersive campaign would be a great way to go

Not just generic angry tweets that you reply to but the way you fight, personality, choices you make have an impact on weigh ins and press conferences etc. Would love to play a great career.

Even having some of the solo challenges in ultimate team in there. AI acting more like their real fighters etc.
  • And also we need THIAGO MARRETA SANTOS and ANTHONY SMITH
  • KaosCaz
    1 posts New member
    I remember you guys had a fighter share. They had better editors create fighters and you can download that way. It would really take away from people bothering from you guys that you don't put in. But with that, bring back more create a fighter slots. 10 is not going to do it. We need at minimum 100.
  • Leiqueros
    31 posts New member
    I love creating and editing my own fighters, but in UFC 3 you can only create 22 of them, I hope that in EA UFC 4 you can create a much higher amount than that, taking into account the 2 genres and the amount of weights , about 132 spaces to keep my wrestlers created would be very good.

I hope that EA Sport UFC 4 incorporates the 2 new categories of female weight (featherweight and flyweight).

I hope that the fight remains standing, and if this has been added a new option of standing grip, even better