EA Forums - Banner

5 star nunes is up!!

Prev1
Champ set 5 star nunes ready to go ladies and gents

Replies

  • Dunsmore204
    65 posts Member
    edited January 11
    I have the 4 star nunes and it isn’t giving me the credit for the cards I previously earned to get that ... there are now 7 slots up to earn master tier... and it appears I have to start from scratch to earn all 7 ... this was just uploaded in the last half hr or so , so I’m not sure if this will be the case, or if they will credit me with the cards I earned already like they did with cormier... I just assumed since I had those cards previously to get the 4 star ... I would get wildcards or those cards back in an inbox... not have to start over ... hmmmmm. That doesn’t seem right lol
  • Yeah i also have 4 stars Nunes and didnt recieve the cards back so now i need 3 more but i rly hope EA will give us the cards for 4*Nunes back as it was with DC
  • Dunsmore204
    65 posts Member
    edited January 11
    I felt no use to keep most fighter cards I get... like an idiot... so I have 5 more to get if this is the case .... yikes!!!! Still alittle early to say for sure... I’m preying there will be something in my inbox by tonite lolol.. let me know if there are any updates if possible
  • I felt no use to keep most fighter cards I get... like an idiot... so I have 5 more to get if this is the case .... yikes!!!! Still alittle early to say for sure... I’m preying there will be something in my inbox by tonite lolol.. let me know if there are any updates if possible

    Yeah there are still Jones and Valentina left so they might be working on it atm.
  • No guarantees jones or Valentina are comin though... but they usually advertise the release of a 5 star fighter in sets in ultimate team.. so I’m guessing there not done yet.. only time will tell lol
  • Should be I next hour I’d say
  • SufcEvans9 wrote: »
    Should be I next hour I’d say

    Wawaw UTO FTB!!
  • SufcEvans9 wrote: »
    Should be I next hour I’d say

    Wawaw UTO FTB!!

    😂 utb

  • SufcEvans9 wrote: »
    SufcEvans9 wrote: »
    Should be I next hour I’d say

    Wawaw UTO FTB!!

    😂 utb

    Oink Oink!!
  • SufcEvans9 wrote: »
    SufcEvans9 wrote: »
    Should be I next hour I’d say

    Wawaw UTO FTB!!

    😂 utb

    Oink Oink!!

    How old are you? Don’t cry because we are better in every single sense 👍

  • SufcEvans9 wrote: »
    SufcEvans9 wrote: »
    SufcEvans9 wrote: »
    Should be I next hour I’d say

    Wawaw UTO FTB!!

    😂 utb

    Oink Oink!!

    How old are you? Don’t cry because we are better in every single sense 👍

    Please don't come in here, and try to start trouble. You will just get yourself banned.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • Lmao !! U still crying over tevez haha?? Wawaw!
  • so it looks like tomorrow ill have 5* Nunes and all fighters 5*.. gonna be hard to find a point that is should keep on doing tasks tbh
  • Kh3ll wrote: »
    SufcEvans9 wrote: »
    SufcEvans9 wrote: »
    SufcEvans9 wrote: »
    Should be I next hour I’d say

    Wawaw UTO FTB!!

    😂 utb

    Oink Oink!!

    How old are you? Don’t cry because we are better in every single sense 👍

    Please don't come in here, and try to start trouble. You will just get yourself banned.

    He literally started with me but whatever

  • SufcEvans9 wrote: »
    Kh3ll wrote: »
    SufcEvans9 wrote: »
    SufcEvans9 wrote: »
    SufcEvans9 wrote: »
    Should be I next hour I’d say

    Wawaw UTO FTB!!

    😂 utb

    Oink Oink!!

    How old are you? Don’t cry because we are better in every single sense 👍

    Please don't come in here, and try to start trouble. You will just get yourself banned.

    He literally started with me but whatever

    I know, I was talking to him.
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • Lmao !! U still crying over tevez haha?? Wawaw!
    Lmao !! U still crying over tevez haha?? Wawaw!
    Lmao !! U still crying over tevez haha?? Wawaw!

    Look at the table pal 👍👍 the city is red and white
  • Omg its bantz !! Jesus ....
  • The last thing I was expecting here was Sheffield beef :D

    I missed out on the Cormier 4-5 trade in, was that delayed by a day or two?

    I can use wildcards to upgrade, but I'd rather not if there's a chance of upgrading my 4* Nunes.
  • dafuge1 wrote: »
    The last thing I was expecting here was Sheffield beef :D

    I missed out on the Cormier 4-5 trade in, was that delayed by a day or two?

    I can use wildcards to upgrade, but I'd rather not if there's a chance of upgrading my 4* Nunes.

    😂😂 I’m sure the dc was straight away might be wrong tho

  • Haha i know m8 if you come in with a team in your name your guna get it lol he knows that i know that lol its universal, but its banter. Yh id hang on or craft incase they arnt coming back
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!