EA Forums - Banner

Fake transitions ruin the entire ground aspect of this game

Honestly it turns what could he a decent grappling system the uses timing and a bit of in game knowledge into a spammy guessing game. No stamina tax and no strategic way to block it save for complete luck.

Replies

• Honestly it turns what could he a decent grappling system the uses timing and a bit of in game knowledge into a spammy guessing game. No stamina tax and no strategic way to block it save for complete luck.

You can thank their Grapple Advantage for that. If it weren't for this idiotic thing, we'd have to rely on our stats, instead of this crap...
  • But there are plenty of guys that no matter how many times you fake and which way you try to go with the transition that they can block it 100% of the time which is stupid **** too.
  • I agree to point. I find it way easier to deal with transition denying then fakes. At least there is some skill to timing and recognizing witch way your opponent might move. I guess you could argue the same with fakes but the odds are astronomically higher on the fake side of things.
  • But how would you ever get up without it in its current state? You'd just have people learn every animation and just sit on top you until you were completely gassed every game.

Maybe if the person blocking the transaction took stamina hits as well it would make a difference but fakes make it so that you actually have a chance against someone

And its realistic.. Just like faking a pinch people fake on the ground.
  • compromise wrote: »
    But how would you ever get up without it in its current state? You'd just have people learn every animation and just sit on top you until you were completely gassed every game.

Maybe if the person blocking the transaction took stamina hits as well it would make a difference but fakes make it so that you actually have a chance against someone

And its realistic.. Just like faking a pinch people fake on the ground.

ground transition fakes and baits are real,but the way its done in game is total fantasy. It is the cheesiest looking part of the game lmao