EA Forums - Banner

People that use these forums still. why???

This includes myself but why are we still using them when everything gets ignored and none of the problems posted are resolved or replied too by anyone with power to do so.

the gameplay is so broken right now. the sway/slip system is literally a glorified glitch if you don't want to engage you can't have your opponent on 0 stamina by the end of round 1 it's completely ridiculous

then you include the stupid unrealistic combo moves that use next to no stamina. spinning kicks to the body all day long. cartwheel kicks the list is endless...

this game isn't competitive at all there's no longer any skill gap anyone can beat anyone at any given time.
i've literally had 30+ wins over people and 0 losses and i've now started losing to these people. it's a real sad state as i can't seem to uninstall the game due to the fact i'm one of the biggest ufc fans and i love fights but my god i can't stay on that game longer than 2 or 3 fights without complete boredom recently.

Replies

• This includes myself but why are we still using them when everything gets ignored and none of the problems posted are resolved or replied too by anyone with power to do so.

the gameplay is so broken right now. the sway/slip system is literally a glorified glitch if you don't want to engage you can't have your opponent on 0 stamina by the end of round 1 it's completely ridiculous

then you include the stupid unrealistic combo moves that use next to no stamina. spinning kicks to the body all day long. cartwheel kicks the list is endless...

this game isn't competitive at all there's no longer any skill gap anyone can beat anyone at any given time.
    i've literally had 30+ wins over people and 0 losses and i've now started losing to these people. it's a real sad state as i can't seem to uninstall the game due to the fact i'm one of the biggest ufc fans and i love fights but my god i can't stay on that game longer than 2 or 3 fights without complete boredom recently.

I must admit I agree with you on these. The slip thing is so unrealistic it's funny.. They slip and my guy continues his combo in thin air?

Also I can't for the life of me see why you can't catch the spinning body kick..

I can't play other than just getting the dailies done and coming off now or playing ai.

Another thing that winds me up is the falling down into sitting on the cage. It was a nice feature but does every knockdown have to do that? It's like a free ko
  • Yeah it's stupid you can throw a straight jab and if they slip the jab automatically punches into the air like come on Ea let's make the slip system work... these guys made fight night!

and yeah totally agree there's no penalty it just hits the block and knocks you back anyway.

That's basically all i do now come on do daily challenges get off and hope they fix the game and i have wildcards for anything they add in future lol.
  • Man this game wont get fixed. Just call EA support and ask them. There are no scheduled updates. Its not about skill at all. Look at lvls of top UFC 3 players psn accounts. Theyre not even experienced gamers. Its based on rly simple script so all You have to do is spamming as combos are 2x faster than single punches. Even the core of this game is broken. How is it possible that throwing jab uppercut hook may be faster than throwing a jab? Even the support knows this game is broken. The person who was trying to help me was surprised that im palying it saying its not a popular game.
  • Kristek91 wrote: »
    Man this game wont get fixed. Just call EA support and ask them. There are no scheduled updates. Its not about skill at all. Look at lvls of top UFC 3 players psn accounts. Theyre not even experienced gamers. Its based on rly simple script so all You have to do is spamming as combos are 2x faster than single punches. Even the core of this game is broken. How is it possible that throwing jab uppercut hook may be faster than throwing a jab? Even the support knows this game is broken. The person who was trying to help me was surprised that im palying it saying its not a popular game.

wow that's insane dude. i mean this thread right now a dev could see it pop in and change everything but they really won't it's so sad because it's the only ufc game on the market and i'm such a big ufc fan :(
  • We used to be able to catch those spin kicks and side push kicks...remember that. They literally took that feature out of the game and what we see now has been the way EVERYONE fights since then. They need to hurry up with a new boxing game lol
  • We used to be able to catch those spin kicks and side push kicks...remember that. They literally took that feature out of the game and what we see now has been the way EVERYONE fights since then. They need to hurry up with a new boxing game lol

A boxing game would be amazing tbf
  • What i wanna know is y cant i get past division 4 i get so close and then i run into cheesy or better players. I feel like im being held hostage at division 4 it sucks
  • CAP1313
    115 posts Member
    edited June 17
    What i wanna know is y cant i get past division 4 i get so close and then i run into cheesy or better players. I feel like im being held hostage at division 4 it sucks

You're not "held hostage". Everyone in Division 5 and above plays like that. It's whole bunch of combo spammers, head movers, stamina drainers, in other words - all the DBs, who've learned to exploit the holes in this game because that's what it takes to be successful.