EA Forums - Banner

Chain Submissions

Is there any way to initiate the green arrow to chain together submissions in UT? Like starting an arm bar and chaining into a triangle? Do you need 4 or 5 star cards?

Replies

• Is there any way to initiate the green arrow to chain together submissions in UT? Like starting an arm bar and chaining into a triangle? Do you need 4 or 5 star cards?

Can't chain an arm bar into a triangle or any other submission. Since it's the simplest sub there is, it's only possible to go from certain submissions into an arm bar. In order to do that, you have to have either an elite or master level arm bar. (not sure which, I don't have either).
  • 4 star armbar and 4 star triangle works from triangle choke
  • unehrlich
    1 posts New member
    Here's what I've found
    4 star kneebar to 5 star heel hook (maybe vice versa)
    4 star rear naked choke to 4 star armbar
    🌽
  • Paltsari
    319 posts Member
    The one that always surprises people is Kimura to Omoplata from bottom half guard. You need Elite versions of the moves I guess. At least Kimura has to be elite.
  • dafuge1
    333 posts Member
    Any idea why green gate subs something don't appear?

I've been trying it with kimura - armbar from side mount. I've looked into opponent stats, GA, stamina but it seems fairly random. Any ideas?