MW - Logan Paul

HW - Greg Hardy

WBW - Mackenzie Dern

Replies

• Paltsari
    323 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    LW - 1) Sergio Pettis STR 5* 2) Coner Mcgreger STR 5* 3) Khabib GRP 4*

Sergio all the way. Superior fighter against Coner in every way and has the orthodox stance. Really won't be bothered to use Coner ever again. Khabib has decent success against Coner with his grappling, but its a uphill battle against anybody with decent ground defense and/or takedown defense.

I haven't lost many fight with Pettis, but I haven't played too much LW either. I'm going to look into it soon and develop my LW playing style. I have high hopes of having success in this division too.

MW - 1) CM Punk BAL 5* 2) CAF SPE 4* + Other 4 Star

Really. CM Punk all the way. I'm boasting a .750 - .800 win percentage with him and have absolutely nothing bad to say. The movement and fluidity is on the verge of good - mediocre, but hasn't been a problem.

HW - 1) CAF BAL 5* 2) Cormier GRP 5* 3) Jon Jones SPE 4* and Miocic BRW

I was so happy to acquire HW CAF from latest seasonal campaign. Cormier vs Cormier is just so boring and too many times its just a grappling stalemate. I started to have some success with standup, but it was a grind still.

Still developing my standup with Balanced CAF, but the stats are there and I'm getting better with the tempo and distance. The build is HUGE so that kind of a makes the movement a little awkward. Having around .700 - .750 with him and there is room for improvement as I haven't played HW too much before.

WBW - 1) Amanda Nunes BRW 5* 2) Rose N. BAL 4*

Nunes all day, every day. It is close to automatic win if something else than other Nunes comes against me. But there are a lot of Nuneses going around and a lot of top level players with spamming tendency work their craft in this division. The winning percentage has been around .650 - .700 lately even when I usually play my best with Nunes. I guess some adjustments are needed, but I'm more focused on male divisions right now.

Edited to remove swearing ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • mwlgd wrote: »
    lsecj1gixune.png

Currently rolling with this squad

LW - Justin Bieber

MW - Logan Paul

HW - Greg Hardy

WBW - Mackenzie Dern

How did you manage to get 3 master tier Cafs? did you use alot of wildcards?
  • mwlgd
    51 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    mwlgd wrote: »
    lsecj1gixune.png

LW - Justin Bieber

MW - Logan Paul

HW - Greg Hardy

WBW - Mackenzie Dern

How did you manage to get 3 master tier Cafs? did you use alot of wildcards?

1 wildcard + 2 master

1 wildcard + 2 master

3x wildcard

Was saving them for 5* Nunes (needed 4) but decided to just get these guys instead since I could pick up Nunes any time.

I also missed out on the entire crossover event so I needed to make sure to get them haha.
  • Bassim_mit_B
    62 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    mwlgd wrote: »
    lsecj1gixune.png

LW - Justin Bieber

MW - Logan Paul

HW - Greg Hardy

WBW - Mackenzie Dern

how can you have a heavyweight at wbw?
    i had justin bieber caf in ufc2 and got so many ppl mad lol