EA Forums - Banner

Every single player online spams

Marc110_98
439 posts Member
edited March 2019
But never loses much stamina.... Spam spam spam stun or block gone.

You can't move back you still get stunned. Slip = getting kicked in head. Block = stun. Fight back = stun

Also on UT why am I still in div 3 with all the spammer noobs why i played 100's of fights.

I'm sick and tried of being knocked out by who spam. Sort it out EA ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Edited to remove swearing. ~Rtas
Post edited by EA_Rtas on

Replies

• Marc110_98 wrote: »

You can't move back you still get stunned. Slip = getting kicked in head. Block = stun. Fight back = stun

Also on UT why am I still in div 3 with all the spammer noobs why i played 100's of fights.

I'm sick and tried of being knocked out by who spam. Sort it out EA ****.

Not everyone, but enough to make me not want to play multiplayer once I've done all the daily challenges. You're right, I've also run into someone, who keeps throwing boxing combos non-stop and never loses stamina. It was near impossible to strike back or even move out of the way. The worst thing, I've checked out a couple of those fighters, they were gold strikers when I was using Master DC...
  • CAP1313 wrote: »
    Marc110_98 wrote: »

Not everyone, but enough to make me not want to play multiplayer once I've done all the daily challenges. You're right, I've also run into someone, who keeps throwing boxing combos non-stop and never loses stamina. It was near impossible to strike back or even move out of the way. The worst thing, I've checked out a couple of those fighters, they were gold strikers when I was using Master DC...

I think your problem is at the bottom there dude.

DC shouldn't hold up on purely ground game to a striker. I hate fighting against him because the second I'm on the floor I'm screwed but if they stay up on their feet with me I can take them all day
  • CAP1313
    115 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    compromise wrote: »
    CAP1313 wrote: »

I think your problem is at the bottom there dude.

DC shouldn't hold up on purely ground game to a striker. I hate fighting against him because the second I'm on the floor I'm screwed but if they stay up on their feet with me I can take them all day

The problem is I am doing challenges when others are not. If the requirement is to do 30 kicks by a grappler, that's who I have to use. I don't stand up with DC for the fun of it and if you run into me when I am doing something that corresponds with the fighter I'm using (TD's or KO by grappler), I will drag your asss down and ground n pound the crap out of you...

I have also noticed (and mentioned it in one of my other posts) that even if my speed is 100, but I'm not using a striker, they beat me to the punch. My Master Balanced LW has lost plenty to gold strikers and my gold BW striker has knocked out scores of master balanced fighters and Nunes (brawler). I will never bother with a balanced fighter again...
  • CAP1313 wrote: »

Not everyone, but enough to make me not want to play multiplayer once I've done all the daily challenges. You're right, I've al0
    so run into someone, who keeps throwing boxing combos non-stop and never loses stamina. It was near impossible to strike back or even move out of the way. The worst thing, I've checked out a couple of those fighters, they were gold strikers when I was using Master DC...

I don't even know how they do that spam. It seems like most players do it.
  • Marc110_98 wrote: »
    CAP1313 wrote: »

Not everyone, but enough to make me not want to play multiplayer once I've done all the daily challenges. You're right, I've al0
    so run into someone, who keeps throwing boxing combos non-stop and never loses stamina. It was near impossible to strike back or even move out of the way. The worst thing, I've checked out a couple of those fighters, they were gold strikers when I was using Master DC...

I don't even know how they do that spam. It seems like most players do it.

Its more about the moves you use. Backfist + crossing loop seem to have the quickest animations and then learning the combinations.

Also your animations are rediculously quick if you stop moving. It's hard to get the opportunity because everyone moves but if you stop moving and just throw standing still you'll see how much quicker the animations are
  • The hud needs removing online. Because they back away as soon as my bars have refilled. Not sure why you can even see them