EA Forums - Banner

Why am I always matched up with 4 star moves and 4 star fighters.

I'm lucky to have half my moves gold. LOL

PAY to WIN. Its the only reason why I have more loss than win. Once I get to level 150 i;m done with UFC 3.

UFC 2 will return.

Replies

• If people have been playing since the beginning they'll get pretty good fighters/moves from events/wildcard saves etc.

I wouldn't think too much of it because if the matchmaking is doing its job then you should be out skilling them to be at the same rating. Just having elite fighters/moves doesn't make you great.

Give me master cormier and full elite ground moves and I'll still flop around on the floor like I don't know what I'm doing
  • mwlgd
    51 posts Member
    This game came out over a year ago. It takes less than a month to get a 4/5* champion fighter f you do just your daily objectives.

I have multiple 5 star/4star fighters + moves and I haven't spent a dime and honestly dont even play as much as I did in the beginning.

Even doing solo challenges will get you multiple packs + tokens that you can trade in.

This game is really not pay2win

A. There are rarely any good fighters in packs (they all come from sets/events)

B. Top players can still easily destroy you with a gold fighter

C. Bye
  • Marc110_98
    439 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Its match up loosely with fighter rating and division.

If im gold i expect to be matched up with gold not a 4 star with all 4 star moves.
  • Marc110_98 wrote: »

If im gold i expect to be matched up with gold not a 4 star with all 4 star moves.

You'd be very unlucky to match against someone with all 4 Star moves. I look at fighters quite a lot after and the majority have maybe 1 or 2 crappy elite moves.

If you did the no love event and saved up a couple of wild cards you'd easily have 1 or 2 elite fighters without paying for anything. I had 2 wildcards and saved up for another during the event then got a gold card from a pack. Managed to get 4 elites without paying a penny and luckily got an elite move out of one of the packs
  • compromise wrote: »
    Marc110_98 wrote: »

You'd be very unlucky to match against someone with all 4 Star moves. I look at fighters quite a lot after and the majority have maybe 1 or 2 crappy elite moves.

If you did the no love event and saved up a couple of wild cards you'd easily have 1 or 2 elite fighters without paying for anything. I had 2 wildcards and saved up for another during the event then got a gold card from a pack. Managed to get 4 elites without paying a penny and luckily got an elite move out of one of the packs

I got the same on sale few weeks beforw the end of no love. I got one guy upgraded from sliver to gold.

I have one wild card so far