EA Forums - Banner

Bizarro Master fighters

Replies

• AliCotto
    138 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I do not know what happens that only give silver and bronze movements and silver and bronze Fighters
    In order to convert them into gold you must use 10 tokens of the event to convert them into Elite you must use 25 tokens from the event
    To get 10 tokens of the event you must spend 120k..To get 25 tokens of the event you must spend 300k..Do you think it's worth buying these packages ???
    Best buy 60k packs
    Love is the strongest and purest want can beat everyone...can even get to die how Fighting Princess Anacaona died for the love of her late husband
  • WaterIAm
    332 posts Member
    The tokens are also in the challenges and 1 free a day.
  • AliCotto
    138 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    If I know they are in challenge and free a day token....I imagine that there are still three challenges that give normal tokens.....In total .......... 28 tokens that free a day token + In total challenge I think you can earn 40 normal tokens
    The week 4º exactly I do not know how much master tokens they give away...Although I think they should give master tokens the 3º and 4º week.
    I think you should get about 68 normal tokens plus what you get in the 12K packages and 8 master tokens ......In the team event of the year they gave masters tokens ... the 3º week and the 4º week
    Love is the strongest and purest want can beat everyone...can even get to die how Fighting Princess Anacaona died for the love of her late husband
  • Hopefully they give 4 master tokens week 3 and week 4.
    You could then possibly get 1 master fighter and 2 moves.
  • WaterIAm wrote: »
    Hopefully they give 4 master tokens week 3 and week 4.

So I'm in a discord with the main EA dev who works on UT, they are giving out 8 master tokens between week 2-4 and he said after challenges and free daily packs around 88 normal tokens can be gained.
  • WaterIAm
    332 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    SnDIZZZZY wrote: »
    WaterIAm wrote: »
    Hopefully they give 4 master tokens week 3 and week 4.

So I'm in a discord with the main EA dev who works on UT, they are giving out 8 master tokens between week 2-4 and he said after challenges and free daily packs around 88 normal tokens can be gained.

....thanks for the info
    That'll go along way with a lot of the posters I hope, I know it will me!

Hopefully the requirements to fight the insane and pro challenges aren't too much for some

Tell the EA Dev thanks for the work.... for someone that started late in UFC 2 like me, I've enjoyed this game alot more.... keep the rewarding events coming!
    Alot of players will appreciate it
    And I'm loving my new Gaethje, but I need that lead hook!!
  • Has anyone done the math behind how many tokens it would take to get one master fighter? All the way from getting them as a silver? I feel like 88 wouldn't be enough to make even one fighter?
  • How do you even get master tokens? All I get it the normal ones. I started at 4 star fighters and got two of them using a wildcard as the fighter in each elite
  • Marc110_98 wrote: »
    How do you even get master tokens? All I get it the normal ones. I started at 4 star fighters and got two of them using a wildcard as the fighter in each elite

Go to solo challenges seasonal
    2 master tokens available now
  • Marc110_98 wrote: »
    How do you even get master tokens? All I get it the normal ones. I started at 4 star fighters and got two of them using a wildcard as the fighter in each elite

Solo Challenges m8. First week there were none but since today You can get 2 of them by completing all of them from stage 2. Next master tokens will be there next friday with next stage of solo challanges.
  • 9GR6
    12 posts New member
    You can also trade in bizzaro tokens for master tokens. 25 bizzaro tokens for 1 master bizzaro token but it is not worth of it. i decided to spare as much coins for packs and bizzaro tokens as i can and i will go for elite moves :smile:
    After little research yesterday on ground game master trasitions, sweeps, reversalas and core moves are pretty much same as elite so beside from attributes diference, they are not worth of price.
  • 9GR6 wrote: »
    After little research yesterday on ground game master trasitions, sweeps, reversalas and core moves are pretty much same as elite so beside from attributes diference, they are not worth of price.

Well what are the differences then? Spill it!

• 9GR6
    12 posts New member
    [quote="Paltsari;c-2061758"][quote="9GR6;c-2061734"]After little research yesterday on ground game master trasitions, sweeps, reversalas and core moves are pretty much same as elite so beside from attributes diference, they are not worth of price. [/quote]

Well what are the differences then? Spill it!

[/quote]

Atributes only. Not sure but i think master has +9 and +7 and elite has +8 +4
  • Masters give +8 +5 so the dif is almost none.
  • srf1999
    56 posts Member
    Master submission moves can sometimes be executed from different positions and you have to hit less gates to finish them... For example master triangle can be executed from the clinch and is a 2 gate submission...
  • srf1999
    56 posts Member
    I just got the master necktie and it is now a 3 gate submission instead of a 4 or 5 gate.
  • So having done a little math, I've found that through the whole event, without any headstart, you wouln't be able to make even one master fighter. I really wanted the Joanna card but wasn't able to pull either the silver fighter or move (you need the move to upgrade the fighter) so i've had to use tokens for everything. Long story short, doing all the challanges and collecting every free token a day you still wouldn't have enough to upgrade to master. That is kinda rough.
  • dafuge1
    340 posts Member
    You could just use a wildcard in place of the elite move/fighter, saves a lot of tokens.
  • [quote="dafuge1;c-2063611"]You could just use a wildcard in place of the elite move/fighter, saves a lot of tokens.[/quote]

Definitely agree. I for example used wildcard on master khabib where you needed fighter item.
  • Of course you can wildcard it, but for the single players, we are kind of brushed to the side this event. Just kinda sucks how they didn't give you enough for at least one master.