EA Forums - Banner

The UFC Mobile forums are now in read mode only.

Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ UFC Mobile forum.

demonstration of fighters and events

Prev13
84gavefe
posts New member
Hello, all of us, namely the Russian community and I am interested in two important questions that everyone asks during the month.
1) Where are the demonstrations of fighters, instead of them just a box of a demonstration fighter is added to the store.
2) Where did the events on Fridays go, how have they not been for a month already?
Please answer us, we are many and we are waiting for answers to these questions!

Replies

• yourlazarus
    1 posts New member
    We need demonstrations and events on Fridays!

Please
  • Please bring back events and demonstrations.
  • ryabzev
    1 posts New member
    Верните пожалуйста события и демонстрации бойцов. Очень надеемся на вас
  • Верните событие и демонстрацию бойцов.
  • MrChert47
    1 posts New member
    the game is so dull collectibles, and ea also removed the events. sucks
  • Pls!!!Return live event!! :(
  • ALXYMYK
    1 posts New member
    Please bring back events and demonstrations on Fridays.
  • Please, turn back 4 showcases per week and live event on weekend. Please, let us buy great players on showcases like np, nce, be, he, ic. Also please make H2H season with muai thai, karate, Tae Kwon Do, striker, judo.
  • CHAZEFUNK
    2 posts New member
    Hi, please, return the events and demonstrations. Also we need new figthers in H2H, what is the motivation to play, when i have all the figters from last seasons??
  • I talked to a EA representative 2 days ago and his exact words were.... the game is exactly how it is going to be.. They gave up on the game... I don't know why... It's been months since fighter showcase and live events.. They already lost me as a daily player and sure others will leave too.. The game is only career mode and opponents do nothing but back up!!! Game is over!!!
  • Finar8
    1 posts New member
    Pay attention to your game !!! She dies !!!
  • DucheneP
    1 posts New member
    Please, turn back 4 showcases per week and live event on weekend. Please, let us buy great players on showcases like np, nce, be, he, ic. Also please make H2H season with muai thai, karate, Tae Kwon Do, striker, judo.
  • Please understand this problem: all players have no events for a month already, and very rarely there are demonstrations.
  • Nazar090
    1 posts New member
    Уважаемые сотрудники EA, пожалуйста верните как раньше 4 демонстрации бойцов на неделе, события по пятницам, и было бы также хорошо ввести новых бойцов и стилей H2H, иначе желания играть в игру всё меньше, она умирает, а перспектива есть...
  • Bring back events and demonstrations on fridays.
  • Unprofessional !!! This game very boring now. I want my money back.
  • 2b34ever
    1 posts New member
    What happened with the game? Where demonstrations? There are a lot of fans dissatisfied with this game, who earned a lot of money,so am i, u better close it or please back my money, all checks i can provide in google play account!
  • LEXXXufc
    33 posts Member
    edited April 9
    Where is demos and events???!!! When it starts again?!!
    Post edited by LEXXXufc on
  • DenisUfcvk
    4 posts New member
    We want play this beautiful game, but you destroy my game... ☹
    PLEASE, repair UFC mobile.
    P.s. your player from Ukraine)
  • Please return to the game demonstrations of fighters, events every Friday, I also wanted to see the addition of new fighters and strong Bots !!!