EA Forums - Banner

The UFC Mobile forums are now in read mode only.

Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ UFC Mobile forum.

demonstration of fighters and events

Replies

• phantom9969
    1 posts New member
    Where is a friday events?
  • RayR666
    41 posts Member
    The game does not:
    1. Demonstrations of fighters.
    2. Friday events.
    3. Daily bonus after ~ 1100 days.
    Please correct EA.
  • I am one begging to get the Showcases back, it showed us their abilities before we’d buy them, and please bring back Live events
  • Abeken1
    2 posts New member
    The game is dying,back to demonstration and live event on friday
  • Waiting for an answer :(
  • pavel280494
    1 posts New member
    Dear developers, please return the old format of the game, that is, events on Friday and demonstrations of fighters. We hope you can solve the problem.
  • a2519
    2 posts New member
    Dear developers, please return the old times!!!🙏🙏🙏 We need Friday's events and demonstrations as air!!! Return me my 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018... I WANT TO PLAY!!! Please!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
  • Please return in the game live event and demonstration.
  • RufAndNut
    1 posts New member
    Please bring back events and demonstrations on Fridays.
  • Ufcfanat
    2 posts New member
    Please return events and demonstrations on Fridays.
  • return weekly events and demonstrations of fighters !!!
  • Abeken1
    2 posts New member
    Return live event,and demonstration
  • Mihail1981
    1 posts New member
    Dear developers!
    Please explain what is happening now in the game? Neither demonstrations or events are an equal game with some kind of problems, please listen to the community. Correct at least some kind of mistakes. years later, there are no significant changes and updates in the game, and with such an attitude towards us you can lose us
  • Hey guys, come back this is events and demonstrations on Friday!!! Please EA, please!( for Moscow. 🙏🏾😪😭
  • This game is over... They quit.... No one can respond to anyone on this thread. the Ea representative I spoke with the other day said the game is exactly how it will be... So a boring career mode with bots who do nothing but back up!!! Great game, not... Way to lose players EA....
  • polvin1978
    10 posts New member
    Where are the demonstrations and events? ****?
  • polvin1978
    10 posts New member
    Where are the demonstrations and events? ВТФ?
  • Heal game
  • Bkolz1012
    72 posts Member
    edited April 10
    Funny how they come In here and post about language but can't say a damn thing about the game which people been asking about for over a month???? You people at Ea are pathetic.... absolutely pathetic....I'm done with this game!!!!!
    Below is a copied from a different thread. From 6 hours ago

EA_Rtas
    5:13AM
    Hey there, as this is an English speaking forum we do need you to post in English. I'm going to close this thread off, if you'd like to remake it in English you are more than welcome to.
  • pasha1yes
    6 posts New member
    Верните события и демонстрации бойцов!!!! Играть стало очень скучно!!!!