EA Forums - Banner

Change the name of the game to bellator

All the people I run into want to fight like bellator and just grapple **** and do nothing. Made this game cater to pussies.

Replies

• Marc110_98
    409 posts Member
    edited April 17
    Because its the best way to win. High level play is ground. Block the takedowns if you want to stand up.

One of the reason why people do this is because people like you spend whole fight running all over the octagon like you did on Fight Night. Which the ref should stop you tbh.

This is.MMA not boxing
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • Marc110_98 wrote: »
    Because its the best way to win. High level play is ground. Block the takedowns if you want to stand up.

One of the reason why people do this is because people like you spend whole fight running all over the octagon like you did on Fight Night. Which the ref should stop you tbh.

This is.MMA not boxing

I don't run lmao. I don't mind ground play if they do something with it and attack but the ones who will lay on top and not put you in danger trying to point out a win is lame. I mix up my game i know it isn't fight night. good try tho.