EA Forums - Banner

Better BJJ in UFC4

°Let's pull guard from clinch or a failed takedown. Like you said there should be more scrambling, pulling guard could play a great part to getting to the ground and getting a submission
°Lets add the body triangle position. Put strain on my legs drain body health and stamina. From back mount or back flat so it can be a rare position nonetheless.

Replies

• °Give us more options from de la riva (feet on hips) even if it is advanced there are more options than just half guard. We can go for side control or take the back with backsitting
  • Sell ufc 3 buy ufc 3 undisputed 3. All ground problems solved
  • Leiqueros
    35 posts New member
    [quote="Marc110_98;c-2064373"]Sell ufc 3 buy ufc 3 undisputed 3. All ground problems solved[/quote]

Very true!! UFC undisputed 3 was fantastic to be from a previous generation it's amazing how much detail it has
  • Leiqueros
    35 posts New member
    I've ordered things for UFC 3 and I'm asking for things for UFC 4 from EA Sport, things that were already in Undisputed 3
  • Leiqueros
    35 posts New member
    More spaces to create fighters 40 in Undisputed by 22 in EA UFC 3 (I ask to increase at least 132 spaces, and thus fill wrestlers that are missing in the game, in some KO you could see how a fighter is injured, was treated and not being able to be present at the moment of decision, to see the mouthguard fly in an accurate blow, Pride mode, in event mode the judges could give a tie in the fight, if the decision of this was very tight, and especially the gameplay It was very good
  • Leiqueros
    35 posts New member
    And it is not a criticism of EA Sport UFC 3 which I like in other things with respect to Undisputed 3 like the standing mode, the KO mode, the power to make fights with women, the graphics are fantastic ... but if it improves the gameplay and that adds details that already had the undisputed would be before a fantastic game, before the best game of UFC, by the way Pride mode Undisputed 3 we could fight in a boxing-type ring
  • Leiqueros wrote: »
    Marc110_98 wrote: »
    Sell ufc 3 buy ufc 3 undisputed 3. All ground problems solved

Very true!! UFC undisputed 3 was fantastic to be from a previous generation it's amazing how much detail it has

Well i think its time to get the ps3.back out. And play a better game.

Ufc 3 is just okay ufc 2.is good and undisputed is great.
  • Leiqueros
    35 posts New member
    [quote="Marc110_98;c-2064414"][quote="Leiqueros;c-2064375"][quote="Marc110_98;c-2064373"]Sell ufc 3 buy ufc 3 undisputed 3. All ground problems solved[/quote]

Very true!! UFC undisputed 3 was fantastic to be from a previous generation it's amazing how much detail it has[/quote]

Well i think its time to get the ps3.back out. And play a better game.

Ufc 3 is just okay ufc 2.is good and undisputed is great.[/quote]

I still have it
  • I replayed UFC 2 and its.very fast garbage game
  • Anyway, aside from people hijacking the discussion. Let us move around on the. Instead of having or backs on the canvas. I want to be able to initiate off the ground. Even add a taunt if it makes you feel better