EA Forums - Banner

Training camp, how do I get master tickets?

ReV3nBe
15 posts Member
Hey.

I am trying to get master lw +leg caf, got everything except the master camp tickets. I have looked around a lot, but yet still can't find a way to get them? Can anyone please explain to me how do I get them? Would be much appreciated!

Replies

• ReV3nBe wrote: »
    Hey.

I am trying to get master lw +leg caf, got everything except the master camp tickets. I have looked around a lot, but yet still can't find a way to get them? Can anyone please explain to me how do I get them? Would be much appreciated!

Perform single trials every week, the last week will be master tokens.
  • Paltsari
    234 posts Member
    I have to tip my hat to you to be so far already! Did you use wild cards or how did you get there so fast?
  • ReV3nBe
    15 posts Member
    ReV3nBe wrote: »
    Hey.

Perform single trials every week, the last week will be master tokens.

Thanks!
    Paltsari wrote: »
    I have to tip my hat to you to be so far already! Did you use wild cards or how did you get there so fast?

Wildcard for elite everything other done myself.
  • WaterIAm
    303 posts Member
    How do you get the badges for arm, leg etc...?
    Ive only been able to get the ones for striking, brawler etc.....
  • Paltsari
    234 posts Member

I was thinking using wildcards to get two fighters, but because u need those master training camp tickets it would mean at least 6 wildcards (one for the elite slot, 5 for master tickets) if you make the other "traditional" way from start to finish. I guess they will give us those 5 master tickets from seasonals.

Come to think of it, you might need to wildcard some style badges. Can you get those from packs or only from seasonals? Obviously those group badges can be made with just buying packs, but style badges are not in the packs?

Well, only 1 wildcard in the store for me so not going to get two fighters out of this one.