EA Forums - Banner

Training Camp

mwlgd
51 posts Member
Can we share the base stats / slots / free move (Lvl 3 overhand on brawler, etc), and whatever else on the available Master CAFs as we get them so people know what they should spend their stuff on? Thanks! 🙏

I'll try and keep this updated with pictures and whatnot

Replies

• Paltsari
    323 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    So, I made some calculations. IF you get the MASTER TICKETS by completing a Elite Caf, this is what is needed for one (1) Master CAF (I only do wildcard version as I assume we want to have a go for two CAFS, if you do Gold CAF, u lose 5 Style Badges in the early process):

This is what the game supposedly gives us:

4 Seasonal Challenges that have 5 different sections with two challenges per section => 20 Style Badges (4 of each style is acquired), 40 stat badges (20 striking, 20 grappling).

You WC the Gold CAF Slot
    You Use 4 Style Badges (4/5 different styles required, ie. you made a Brawler, u wont need to use, lets say, Striker Badge here)
    You Craft 10 different Stat Badges (60 cards required, 6 per each)

You get Elite CAF + 5 master tickets (theory that u get them this way, not from challenges)

You Use Elite CAF for The Elite CAF Slot
    You Use 5 Style Badges for 5/6 slots and use the specific style badge u had second time (ie. u made Brawler, you need 2xBrawler cards here.)
    You use 5 Master Tickets
    You Craft 6 different Stat Badges (36 cards required, 6 per each)

In this case you are left with:
    1/4 Brawler Style Cards
    3/4 Striker Style Cards
    2/4 Other Style Cards

The Second Fighter (Striker):

You WC the Gold CAF Slot (second WC)
    You Use 4 Style Badges (Striker + 3 others)
    You Craft 6 different Stat Badges (6x6=36)

You get Elite CAF + 5 Master Tickets

You Use Elite CAF for The Elite CAF Slot
    You Use 5 Style Badges for 5/6 slots and use the specific style badge (Striker second time)
    You use 5 Master Tickets
    You Craft 10 different Stat Badges

You get your second Master CAF!

So IF master tickets come from Elite CAF creations u only need two WC's for the whole thing and you should have enough Style Badges to make 2 fighters. If you start from Gold CAF (supposedly you dont get your Style Badges back), you will need a whole lotta more wildcards for style badge slots.

If Master Tickets are given from last Seasonal it basically just means u need 5 more Wild Cards for the second fighter. So it is either 2 WC's (Master Tickers from Elite CAF creation) or 7 WC's (Master Tickets from seasonals).

If you are lucky enough you need only 96 stat cards per fighter and Seasonals give you 40 (+ starter pack gave something). In real life you are not going to get that optimal luck from packs for those 56 cards so you need to pull a lot more. There is a mystery with some Stat Group Badges as they are not revealed yet as crafting option. Maybe they wont be required to have 6 stat cards per? One can only hope... At this point we assume you need to have 6 cards per one group for those ones too.

All and all, 192 specific stat cards are required for two fighters and no free packs have been given after the starter pack so there is a lot of pack opening to do for two fighters. Unless you have WC's lying around which you can use to replace those Stat Group Badges. One Pack gives you 1 stat card and you need a lot of those for one fighter let alone two.

I think its safe to say getting enough stat cards is a long shot for two fighters if they don't give us daily freebies from now on... I'm gunning for one and not even thinking about two right now. Those with a lot of WC's have hope for two though IF master tickets come from Elite CAF creations.

Post edited by Paltsari on