EA Forums - Banner

Thank you EA (100K Event pack haul)!

Paltsari
191 posts Member
edited May 15
Thank you EA! Great Company, I love you!!!

I had saved up around 100k for these packs and I pulled HUGE:

- Andrade Master Power Single Leg Takedown
- Elite Leg Kick
- Elite Armbar !!!
- 3 Gold Moves from the Event

Who says EA doesn't reward grinders for their work? ALL COINS BABY! ALL COINS!

giphy.gif

Edited title for all caps~Rtas
Post edited by EA_Rtas on

Replies

• wasted 60k....got nothing.
  • ReV3nBe
    15 posts Member
    Mustve gotten real lucky. I wasted 150k got not even a single elite.
  • WaterIAm
    284 posts Member
    I wonder if you buy the event does your odds go up?
    Maybe or maybe not?
    Any thoughts?
  • dafuge1
    285 posts Member
    I wanted the armbar, spent 750k.

Didn't get it.
  • Paltsari
    191 posts Member
    WaterIAm wrote: »
    Maybe or maybe not?
    Any thoughts?

All coins for me baby.
  • WaterIAm
    284 posts Member
    Paltsari wrote: »
    WaterIAm wrote: »
    Maybe or maybe not?
    Any thoughts?

All coins for me baby.

Lol
    I meant buy the ppv..
    I spent 10 bucks and got the armbar
  • Kristek91
    198 posts Member
    edited May 16
    This event was kinda strange. In the first pack i got 5* Andrade so i was almost sure it wont give me anything else but then boom elite armbar. Wasted 30k coins and i already had both cards that i wanted. Before the cards of the night came in i got elite Rose. This event was crazy. Spend around 60k and i already had 5* Andrade 4* Rose and 4* Armbar. tbh i thought its cuz im not playing this game anymore but it looks like more ppl were lucky. Hope EA will go that way.
  • Please don't praise EA for their intrusive pay to win microtransactions that will hopefully be illegal in the United States soon.
  • Kristek91
    198 posts Member
    I hope so too. Just wrote that it was the first event for over a year that gave me something.
  • Paltsari
    191 posts Member
    We...

Some believe in God.

I believe in...

EA.
  • CAP1313
    115 posts Member
    Paltsari wrote: »
    Thank you EA! Great Company, I love you!!!

I had saved up around 100k for these packs and I pulled HUGE:

- Andrade Master Power Single Leg Takedown
    - Elite Leg Kick
    - Elite Armbar !!!
    - 3 Gold Moves from the Event

Who says EA doesn't reward grinders for their work? ALL COINS BABY! ALL COINS!

giphy.gif

Edited title for all caps~Rtas

Great company?!?!? You got LUCKY! I'd played this game for a year and during each event, saved as many coins as I could, never getting anything I wanted. Not once. I'd get something, sure, but mostly it was 4 or 5 of the same move and never anything elite. Your getting all those moves doesn't change the fact this company sucks!
  • Paltsari
    191 posts Member
    source.gif

• EA_Roger
    1405 posts Community Manager
    edited May 24
    @Paltsari , you may not be aware of this but EA is actually the root of all evil so making threads about something that went well for you in-game will lead to the community to picking up their pitchforks.

I'm happy you got good luck with your packs, don't listen to the haters & you get kudos for the Ron Burgandy GIF.
    giphy.gif
    I'm removing a few replies from here given the tone of them and sadly I'm going to have to close down this conversation. I honestly don't care if you despise EA, you defend EA or you don't care about EA. What I do care about is when you aren't respectful towards one another:
    Be polite and kind. Respect others even if they have a different opinion. If you disagree with someone, you are free to do so politely, but please don't make it personal. Respect also means you never harass, embarrass, or threaten other players.

Rules: https://forums.ea.com/en/ufc/discussion/129146/ea-forums-guidelines-rules#latest
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!