EA Forums - Banner

Returning player confused with event help plsss

Merkzman1
2 posts New member
Bought the game on launch and it didn't really hit any bench marks so didn't play for a year, came back to play a few days ago and thought id get stuck into this event but a bit lost with it all.

Ive completed the first solo challenges on easy for the style badges and then created this seasons gold CAF card. I bought some packs and spent all my coins to get the arm and leg badges needed to upgrade my gold CAF into elite but I'm kind of lost on how to gain more style badge, Everything else is filled in except Striker style badge and 3 Any style badges slot..

Does anyone know how to gain more of the style badges needed for me to upgrade my gold CAF into the elite one in the sets menu?

Thanks in advance for any replies

Replies

• Paltsari
    112 posts Member
    Next solo challenges, 4 combined and buying 5k packs that give you one stat card per.
  • WaterIAm
    222 posts Member
    Merkzman1 wrote: »
    Bought the game on launch and it didn't really hit any bench marks so didn't play for a year, came back to play a few days ago and thought id get stuck into this event but a bit lost with it all.

Ive completed the first solo challenges on easy for the style badges and then created this seasons gold CAF card. I bought some packs and spent all my coins to get the arm and leg badges needed to upgrade my gold CAF into elite but I'm kind of lost on how to gain more style badge, Everything else is filled in except Striker style badge and 3 Any style badges slot..

Does anyone know how to gain more of the style badges needed for me to upgrade my gold CAF into the elite one in the sets menu?

Thanks in advance for any replies

I never got any arm leg badges to upgrade to gold after the 1st solo challenges....
    How did u upgrade to gold so quickly?
  • Paltsari
    112 posts Member
    edited May 17
    Buying 1000 EA point Bundles?
  • Merkzman1
    2 posts New member
    Thanks for the replies

When do the next lot of solo challenges come out? I’m guessing it’s the 21 day timer in the corner? Was hoping to just smash through it all and upgrade to elite in a couple of days

WaterIAm I purchased 3 or 4 lots of the bundle packs for them, if I know I had 3 weeks to grind it out before the next challenges I’d probably not bought them tho lol
  • WaterIAm
    222 posts Member
    Merkzman1 wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies

When do the next lot of solo challenges come out? I’m guessing it’s the 21 day timer in the corner? Was hoping to just smash through it all and upgrade to elite in a couple of days

WaterIAm I purchased 3 or 4 lots of the bundle packs for them, if I know I had 3 weeks to grind it out before the next challenges I’d probably not bought them tho lol

Every friday the new challenges come out
  • Merkzman1
    2 posts New member
    Yep just got my elite fighter.. thanks bro
  • How’d you get the style badges such as boxing and must Thai? And did you get master tokens when you crafted the elite?
  • Paltsari
    112 posts Member
    You get master tickets when you craft elite. Boxing and such come when u craft Gold CAF. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Do you know how many? I don’t want to start crafting until I know what to expect and the best way to go about it...
  • Does anyone know if or at least think we will be able to get master tokens and style badges in the upcoming solo challenges?
  • ajpenn1
    202 posts Member
    How do you get master tokens?
  • Devilupmental
    4 posts New member
    edited May 20
    You get 4 master token for completing an elite fighter. That's right, only 4 when you need 5 to complete the master. Leave it to EA to [Removed] something up as simple as this....

Removed Swearing~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • I’m sure they did that intentionally. It seems like they may have screwed up what should have been the biggest event in the game to try to make some money. A lot of people won’t be able to craft a single CAF they wanted at all this whole game that’s competitive and where they get to choose the style etc whereas in UFC 2 you could do this whenever you wanted. Sucks.