EA Forums - Banner

Issue with striking

ajpenn1
202 posts Member
I have 100 speed, 100 acc, and 100 footwork. With a 5 star jab. And a gold back fist seems to land faster. Is this input lag on servers or what. Or is this game just inconsistent?

Replies

• In my opinion it's completley inconsistant. I can make a fighter with decent stats, then remake the exact same fighter with the same cards and it will perform with different speed and stregnth everytime.
  • WaterIAm
    298 posts Member
    edited June 10
    Ive always wondered how the stamina tax works on the master and elite moves.
    Isnt there a higher stamina tax for those moves vs gold or silver.
    If so would the lower rated moves with less stamina tax come out quicker and less labored?
  • WaterIAm wrote: »
    If so would the lower rated moves with less stamina tax come out quicker and less labored?

For some odd reason the Backfist is the fastest thrown strike in the game, that being said the striking in this game is a mess; with many strikes landing awkwardly or not fully connecting to the body part they hit(there's a weird space sometimes seen between Fist and Feet connecting to Faces and Bodies)
  • WaterIAm
    298 posts Member
    WaterIAm wrote: »

For some odd reason the Backfist is the fastest thrown strike in the game, that being said the striking in this game is a mess; with many strikes landing awkwardly or not fully connecting to the body part they hit(there's a weird space sometimes seen between Fist and Feet connecting to Faces and Bodies)

Yeah the striking is all over the place and is wildly inconsistent at times.
    The backfist in theory should be the fastest strike.
    Im just wondering is the bronze backfist faster than the master or is it based off of the speed stat and nothing else?