EA Forums - Banner

5* Cejudo with 6 striking slots only ?

Kristek91
217 posts Member
edited June 11
Henry Cejudo became double champ so why he has less slots than DC ? Cormier has 6 arm slots while Cejudo has only 4. If im not wrong 4* Cejudo also had 4 arm slots so is that bug? I was happy to go for it just cuz lw is full of Pettis and McGregors and that it but 6 striking slots for a master grappler arent enough.

Replies

• WaterIAm
    309 posts Member
    edited June 12
    Completely agree, hopefully they add 2.
    22 total slots is less than some elite cards.
  • You mean you actually pulled him? How much did you shellout on that? I pumped about 80,000k into these packs and got 2 of the same jab and 1 gold fighter!
  • WaterIAm
    309 posts Member
    edited June 12
    You mean you actually pulled him? How much did you shellout on that? I pumped about 80,000k into these packs and got 2 of the same jab and 1 gold fighter!

75 k and 20 bucks
    In the last pack i pulled him no joke
    I wanted Valentina tho
    I dont use grapplers but he is awesome to farm against the ai
    Got Alexas jab twice and 3 master perks
  • WaterIAm wrote: »
    Completely agree, hopefully they add 2.
    22 total slots is less than some elite cards.

Yea.. Even elite champ Cejudo has one more striking slot. I thought this game is going forward but it looks like were going backward. Hopefully theyll add 2 striking slots so ppl can use this card. Can any mod push this info forward?
  • You mean you actually pulled him? How much did you shellout on that? I pumped about 80,000k into these packs and got 2 of the same jab and 1 gold fighter!

Yeah looks like i was lucky/unlucky at once as all i wanted to get was that Valentina.
  • CAP1313
    115 posts Member
    Kristek91 wrote: »
    Henry Cejudo became double champ so why he has less slots than DC ? Cormier has 6 arm slots while Cejudo has only 4. If im not wrong 4* Cejudo also had 4 arm slots so is that bug? I was happy to go for it just cuz lw is full of Pettis and McGregors and that it but 6 striking slots for a master grappler arent enough.

What is also interesting is Cejodo is still only a four-star Champion set item, even though he's got two belts.
  • Paltsari
    245 posts Member
    They don't update those Championship Sets anymore. That is what I've heard at least.