EA Forums - Banner

Something big coming?

New highlights of the week are best of this year you thinking event or just packs?

Replies

  • WaterIAm
    264 posts Member
    edited June 14
    Stuck at work
    Give me some highlights please
    SufcEvans9 wrote: »
    New highlights of the week are best of this year you thinking event or just packs?

  • e12mrjhhhl55.jpg
    There
  • WaterIAm
    264 posts Member
    Thank you my brother! 🙏
  • WaterIAm
    264 posts Member
    edited June 14
    I guess its gonna be a performance of the night vote maybe........
    Damn i want Isreal
  • Paltsari
    155 posts Member
    The packs are live.

    Can give you any POTN move from the past. I 30k and got 3 signature gold moves out of it. So getting those Elite or Master moves/fighters is quite remote of a chance I would guess.
  • Premium packs or is this a new event pack?(also at work)
  • Premium packs or is this a new event pack?(also at work)

    New event pack
  • Kristek91
    197 posts Member
    edited June 15
    Before Youll buy it just think twice.. Its EA so there must be a reason why theyre doing it. New event is coming ;) They want You to get rid of Your coins. ofc the descriptions of this pack is legit scam. It should be described as "there is a bigger chance of getting limited perks. ;D
    Post edited by Kristek91 on
  • dafuge1
    263 posts Member
    Paltsari wrote: »
    Can give you any POTN move from the past. I 30k and got 3 signature gold moves out of it. So getting those Elite or Master moves/fighters is quite remote of a chance I would guess.

    I spent around 150k and got nothing but obscure gold moves, and not many of them.
  • CAP1313
    115 posts Member
    Kristek91 wrote: »
    Before Youll buy it just think twice.. Its EA so there must be a reason why theyre doing it. New event is coming ;) They want You to get rid of Your coins. ofc the descriptions of this pack is legit scam. It should be described as "there is a bigger chance of getting limited perks. ;D

    Doesn't matter, man. Whether you waste your coins on these packs on the ones from next event, they'll be wasted one way or another.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!