EA Forums - Banner

Ufc 3 striking

Is it just me or does it seem like the Striking got worse. Like you can only throw two consecutive Jabs which a good boxer/Striker could throw a five or six. In UFC 2 you can throw them till your stamina got low.. I don't know maybe it's just me let's me this game feels worse than the last one....

Replies

• And another thing I mainly only play this game versa friend online and we like to make crazy Fighters in UFC 2 there was multiple different moves that you could pick different hooks different kinds of Upper Cuts. In this one it seems like all the moves are gone. Like there's a basic hook basic uppercut. You got to hold three buttons to throw one punch like
  • KnocksYOUoutCold
    430 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    And another thing I mainly only play this game versa friend online and we like to make crazy Fighters in UFC 2 there was multiple different moves that you could pick different hooks different kinds of Upper Cuts. In this one it seems like all the moves are gone. Like there's a basic hook basic uppercut. You got to hold three buttons to throw one punch like

Unfortunately it's not just you bud, EA chose to go with an awful preset combo system so now there are less variations for strikes and multiple buttons must be held in order to throw just a single strike. Also, they bound hooks to the bumpers which make them awkward to throw and they completely lack any fluidity in combos.
  • cmurda787
    5 posts New member
    I Agree. The striking sucks and should be done thru the joystick.