EA Forums - Banner

GameFace website won't load

Nik_s
posts New member
Hi, Having problems getting to the GameFace creator. I get to the sign in page, enter details, then get redericeted to the EA Sports homepage. Also followed a link that was posted in another forum post about a GameFace related issue from a few months ago, and still doesn't work. I was told by one of the EA online text-support workers to post this issue here so it can be resolved. Cheers.

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    2864 posts EA Community Manager
    @Nik_s

We have a post here where we were gathering information. We've raised this up to the team to be aware of.
  • mwlgd
    51 posts Member
    Did they just take down game face for good? I get done with doing all the marker and it wont let me upload and create one anymore.
  • EA_Blueberry
    @mwlgd

Thanks for giving us a quick heads up!

The team made a back-end change to help with the recently reported technical issues with it. Can you try clearing your browser's cache and restart the browser before attempting it again?
  • Works now thank you!
  • Hi Guys, tried clearing cache and restarting Browser but my Game Face always prompts "There was an error uploading your photos and generating your Game Face. Please try again." error when ever I click Create My Game Face button. Any suggestion on how i can make this work again from my end? I am using Chrome by the way. Thanks in advance
  • EA_Blueberry
    @Captain_Jepoy

Let us know if these help out at all.
    • Use a different browser like Firefox to see if the results are the same
    • Upload a new high definition picture and make sure the background is as white as possible behind you
    • Check all the dots when you're aligning them. If you get an error, double-check again and try making slight adjustments on some you might be on the fence about
  • Thanks for the above suggestions, i am indeed uploading an image with high res and dots are aligned just like my old successful Game face upload but unfortunately still not working even after moving from Chrome to Firefox browser. I think there is something wrong on the tool/site :( . Please advise.
  • Hi Guys, has any one found the fix or work around to make the Game Face work again? Thanks in advance.
  • Issue still persist :(
  • Hi @EA_Blueberry, do we have any update on the Game Face issue fix please?