EA Forums - Banner

Dropping a MILLION coins on packs!

So since i keep hearing that this is the last event for UFC 3, I decided to dump the million coins I have saved up, on this event... I'll let you know if I get anything good like elite or master cards and how many complete sets of shards I'm able to complete.

9i70oh1zimye.jpg

Replies

  • There it is, took a little over an hour... Got 5 gold fighter, lots of gold moves, ONLY temporary elite perks and 0 masters... Was able to make 21 complete shard sets.

    ddw4a0r2turb.jpg
  • These packs are terrible, the shards are the only useful thing in them.

    Why aren’t we getting event items or elite moves?
  • I doubt this is the last event and it goes for like two months, should be dropping that coin on live event packs after the winner cards drop.
  • Big mistake.

    There is +EV on future event packs. They might even be rigged like the Polish dudes pack was.

    That being said there are some sweet moves to be had in this Seasonal Event.
  • R.I.P when they inevitably add the event moves/fighters to the pack in like 2 weeks time
  • Boys I'm not worried about it, I make about 25,000 - 35,000 a day when I grind... I spent that million and I'm gonna quickly grind a couple hundred thousand for the next event pack.
  • srf1999 wrote: »
    Boys I'm not worried about it, I make about 25,000 - 35,000 a day when I grind... I spent that million and I'm gonna quickly grind a couple hundred thousand for the next event pack.

    35k a day?! That's not grinding, that's insanity.
  • Also, looks like you've got about 100k in discards looking at the size of your club items.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4641 posts EA Community Manager
    ashsamuel wrote: »
    srf1999 wrote: »
    Boys I'm not worried about it, I make about 25,000 - 35,000 a day when I grind... I spent that million and I'm gonna quickly grind a couple hundred thousand for the next event pack.

    35k a day?! That's not grinding, that's insanity.

    You have to put serious work in the gym if you want to come out of the octagon with the belt.

    Very impressive, @srf1999
  • Paltsari wrote: »
    Big mistake.

    There is +EV on future event packs. They might even be rigged like the Polish dudes pack was.

    That being said there are some sweet moves to be had in this Seasonal Event.

    oh it's rigged. That is why they sell for cash ones with certain pieces promised that happen to be the ones you don't get...
  • Paltsari wrote: »
    Big mistake.

    There is +EV on future event packs. They might even be rigged like the Polish dudes pack was.

    That being said there are some sweet moves to be had in this Seasonal Event.

    oh it's rigged. That is why they sell for cash ones with certain pieces promised that happen to be the ones you don't get...

    That's 100% correct! At the moment I have about 15 of each card to complete a set, EXCEPT for the #4.... I have 0 #4's
  • Same old **** for me too. I get 2¨s and 4¨s all the time, I have 3 pages of em... And not a single 1. Glad it is the last seasonal. I´m sick and tired of this.
  • HumanCalculator9
    48 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Sdjfhd
    Post edited by HumanCalculator9 on
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!