EA Forums - Banner

Next Event - Team of the year

c4md
5 posts New member
What is the next event?

Is it team of the year? Masvidal, cejudo, nunes, usman, ADESANYA, khabib, tony, volkanovski....

That was the best event, this year could be great again, the voting and ease of getting moves and fighters was done very well.

Would be good if we could get this thread stickied by a mod

Replies

• Think they might be skipping team of the year
  • There will not be any more events... That's why this last one lasted 2 months...
  • I say they will do no love next no one at ea said the events will stop
  • I say they will do no love next no one at ea said the events will stop

One of the guys that works for EA has confirmed no more events... He confirmed it on the discord.
  • c4md
    5 posts New member
    [quote="srf1999;c-2114585"][quote="RonnieBarnes83;c-2114570"]I say they will do no love next no one at ea said the events will stop [/quote]

One of the guys that works for EA has confirmed no more events... He confirmed it on the discord.[/quote]

I really hope not... that will be the final nail in the coffin for this game. Seen somewhere that the next ufc game isnt confirmed until 2021.
    I really hope 2k take over the mma games. EA really are a let down on everything they touch.
  • Hope they will do something.
  • I haven't been on discord so I haven't seen that but the potn packs are spitting out some gems got a master elbow single leg takedown and bjj transition with 70,000 coins plus elite leg kick and front kick and one elite fighter
  • I can confirm that there will not be more events.

No LEC for next UFC Event either.

There might be somekind of "garbage bin" option for non useful stuff we have that you can throw away for ...something.

POTN pack has higher drop rate than your usual package, but nothing close to the one with Blahowits Event had. But still a decent option to use your coins I guess. I've gotten two master items for under 100k.
  • c4md
    5 posts New member
    Why would they not do more events? For the little effort it takes them, seems strange to stop on that terrible event. The only excuse for stopping the events is a new one is coming out but if thats 2021 it makes no sense... hopefully EA loses the rights for it.
  • Well since the two challengers are not playable of course they wouldnt have a lec
  • without events this mode will die
  • EA_Blueberry
    4165 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey, all.

There won't be any more campaigns but there will still be content like Spotlight Fighters and Event Packs.
  • [quote="EA_Blueberry;c-2114964"]Hey, all.

There won't be any more campaigns but there will still be content like Spotlight Fighters and Event Packs.[/quote]
    Why
  • Y’all should add a bunch of challenges in the UFC Vault in the solo challenges menu.
  • c4md
    5 posts New member
    [quote="EA_Blueberry;c-2114964"]Hey, all.

There won't be any more campaigns but there will still be content like Spotlight Fighters and Event Packs.[/quote]

Surely you can tell us why? Did you guys lose the rights? Or is the game really that dead? Seems strange that you would just stop. You can stop event packs and spotlight too their is no point keeping them up.
    The fact you confirmed this is a huge let down. Hopefully the head guys at ea will let this game go they have no interest in mma its just cruel for everyone to have EA involved with this title.
    Majority of the top 10 contenders in every division arent even in the game.
  • It is what it is. What we have left is great game at its base. The resources are now directed towards next installment of this franchise and those who still enjoy the experience of UFC 3 will enjoy it with or without new Seasonal Events.

• vonjay1983
    10 posts New member
    At least make the spotlight fighter more frequent
  • Paltsari wrote: »
    It is what it is. What we have left is great game at its base. The resources are now directed towards next installment of this franchise and those who still enjoy the experience of UFC 3 will enjoy it with or without new Seasonal Events.

It's an ok game why to many bugs left to be called great
  • QcRAGEQc
    1 posts New member
    its really disappointing, Again EA dosent carry about what players want. I buy the games of the EA franchise since always all the nhl, all the fight night,star wars battle front ,even the damn Sim n all the ufc I put extra money only for ultimate team and just like fight night you stop investing in ufc just like in the last fight night on ps3 its deplorable more the next ufc is scheduled for 2021 !!!! to understand nothing without counting all the money you save by the thousands by selling the games in data instead of in cd disk thank you for caring about those who feed you. thanks again
  • Kristek91
    219 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Im surprised that there are still surprised ppl left. Its EA. This game is dead for a reason. Tbf it was broken since release. Its fully abandoned now and in UT where You can search for cards there are still mostly silvers and bronze XD One of my friends tried to come back after long break so he saved up 500k coins and still he got NOTHING from POTN packs while Youre saying that the loot is increased there.. I left it long time ago as i cant find anything enteraining in this glitched game anymore.