EA Forums - Banner

UFC 4

The estimated release date was January 2020. And it is March 20th and there is no news of any UFC 4 game even being close to being released and there are no trailers. Is there a new and accurate release date? And is there any news on what will be in the new UFC game?

Replies

• Also will there be another update on UFC 3 to add fighters like Thiago Santos, Anthony Smith, the featherweight champion Alexander Volkanovski, and others? And will it update records and new stats and moves? There should be an update on the game if there isn't going to be a UFC 4 release soon or at all.
  • Same. I wonder whats going on with UFC 4.
  • TopRankMMA
    5 posts New member
    [quote="GrizzGolf;c-2135092"]Same. I wonder whats going on with UFC 4.[/quote]

I'd expect an announcement at EA play next week.

The artwork has already been leaked, plus Tyson Fury is in it
  • Give EA a break, its not easy to mildly tweak a game and resell it for full price.
  • EA_Blueberry
    2341 posts EA Community Manager
    The estimated release date was January 2020. And it is March 20th and there is no news of any UFC 4 game even being close to being released and there are no trailers. Is there a new and accurate release date? And is there any news on what will be in the new UFC game?

Worldwide trailer drops this Saturday!