EA Forums - Banner

No rewards after season 15

Mtnhardcore2
posts New member
Hello, i didn’t get my packs for the season. Someone also has such a problem or knowa agat’s going on?

Replies

• dafuge1
    339 posts Member
    They normally take a while after the season ends, I wouldn't worry just yet.
  • EA_Blueberry
    3960 posts EA Community Manager
    @Mtnhardcore2

They should arrive within a couple weeks, thank you ahead of time for your patience on this. They haven't been sent out yet so they're not missing quite yet. If you don't get the in a couple weeks, update us here so we can confirm that they've all been sent out.
  • > @EA_Blueberry said:
    > @Mtnhardcore2
    >
    > They should arrive within a couple weeks, thank you ahead of time for your patience on this. They haven't been sent out yet so they're not missing quite yet. If you don't get the in a couple weeks, update us here so we can confirm that they've all been sent out.

I still haven't had mine..
  • Paltsari
    323 posts Member
    What was your ranking Season 15?

I got mine. SWEET Master Guillotine and Master Brawler Gaethje.
  • > @Paltsari said:
    > What was your ranking Season 15?
    >
    > I got mine. SWEET Master Guillotine and Master Brawler Gaethje.

I had over 1500 div points so should have had some decent rewards, so annoying to receive nothing. I'd do anything for that Gaethje he seems rock solid.
  • Paltsari
    323 posts Member
    For sure he is one of the better Brawlers. Not a Wandy, but very solid.

I was looking fof a brawler in LW for ages and he was the first not CAF for me. I have to say, in a standup battle with proper opponent good brawler is gold. Especially LW and MW for me. You have health and stamina advantage, grappling advantage if it goes to ground and do you really lose standing up? Brawler has that overhand LVL3 build in, Striker has nothing. 8+8 vs 8+6 and overhand, its basically one move. Two slots stats wise, but you really dont need that 100 all around. Can do well easily with head movement or accuracy on a little lower level.

Yeah you can be clever with those 8+8 and build few extra combos, but most of the time you win by being solid, throwing basic, effective combos and preserving energy.

Brawler is the way to go.
  • > @Paltsari said:
    > For sure he is one of the better Brawlers. Not a Wandy, but very solid.
    >
    > I was looking fof a brawler in LW for ages and he was the first not CAF for me. I have to say, in a standup battle with proper opponent good brawler is gold. Especially LW and MW for me. You have health and stamina advantage, grappling advantage if it goes to ground and do you really lose standing up? Brawler has that overhand LVL3 build in, Striker has nothing. 8+8 vs 8+6 and overhand, its basically one move. Two slots stats wise, but you really dont need that 100 all around. Can do well easily with head movement or accuracy on a little lower level.
    >
    > Yeah you can be clever with those 8+8 and build few extra combos, but most of the time you win by being solid, throwing basic, effective combos and preserving energy.
    >
    > Brawler is the way to go.

Yeah definitely but I dont have any Master level Brawlers yet
  • Hey Paltsari, i've almost got enough for a Spotlight fighter. Would you recommend Nick Diaz or Robbie Lawler?
  • Paltsari
    323 posts Member
    I do not have neither as they are southpaws and you cant get SWITCH up with Brawlers.

I can say that Diaz has given me more problems than Lawler. But Lawler has more stand-up slots. I would go with him because of that. Obviously if you are a grappler then Nick should deliver the goods.