EA Forums - Banner

Is this game Worthy

Ok so I need to build a computer to stream live. Buuuuuut, I do want to play ufc. I've been away from the community for some time as the game wasn't that good. I seen videos of ufc and it looked good. I was ranked in leaderboards around top ten FNC and EA MMA... Actually 11th there. But, I know what I'm talking about. You guys shoot me straight, is this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ gonna be worth me buying a next gen console or are they still lackin'?

Replies

• It's EA so probably not.
  • EA_Blueberry
    2341 posts EA Community Manager
    Ok so I need to build a computer to stream live. Buuuuuut, I do want to play ufc. I've been away from the community for some time as the game wasn't that good. I seen videos of ufc and it looked good. I was ranked in leaderboards around top ten FNC and EA MMA... Actually 11th there. But, I know what I'm talking about. You guys shoot me straight, is this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ gonna be worth me buying a next gen console or are they still lackin'?

@ChoppedandGlued

Premiere of the trailer for UFC 4 is this Saturday if you wanted to check it out. More info to come following the trailer, let us know your thoughts and any questions you have.