EA Forums - Banner

UFC 4 it happens on PC ?

Is there a chance the next UFC will come out on PC Origin ?

Replies

• UFC will be announced on the 11th, we hope all PC players to see it released on our Platform Origin an Steam. o:)
  • EA_Blueberry
    2341 posts EA Community Manager
    @AlainAquebarR

Nothing has been officially confirmed for platforms yet. Let us know what you think about the trailer on Saturday.
  • I sad guys ...
    Since the time I've been waiting for a PC release !
    I have a very good machine, I do not want to take console only for one game while I would do well on my PC.
    I wanted to get an Ea access subscription but now I'll think about it
  • Look the Petition UFC 4 PC : https://www.change.org/p/ea-games-ea-sports-ufc-4-on-pc?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_14824529_en-US%3Av11&recruiter=1038420593&recruited_by_id=93ac13c0-41dc-11ea-a3bf-678298330719&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_abi
  • Finally still no PC version, I'm very sad to hear it. The developers knew this though ... It would be nice if the developers tell us once and for all why the PC version doesn't come...
  • randy2face
    2 posts New member
    what a nonsense again no PC release that is really pathetic from EA slow and please don't come up with the argument because controller FIFA MBL these games are all also on the PC and since you should not be too hard to bring UFC 4 finally on the PC I don't buy me back in the console because of a game please rethink your decision it would definitely be several million people happy thanks thanks and a nice day yet
  • Жду выход UFC 4 на ПК. Так же много друзей играющих на пк ждет выход UFC 4. Мы готовы платить за ваши труды!
  • EA_Blueberry
    2341 posts EA Community Manager
    Жду выход UFC 4 на ПК. Так же много друзей играющих на пк ждет выход UFC 4. Мы готовы платить за ваши труды!

@KENTRUSLANKENT

Google translate is generally reliable so from what I've been able to gather you want it on PC too, however these boards are in English only. Our Russian speaking Community members can be found here for discussions on UFC: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Drugie-igry-EA/bd-p/other-ea-games-ru
  • I'm looking forward to the release of UFC 4 on PC. There are also many friends playing on pc waiting for the release of UFC 4. We are ready to pay for your work! I think many PC users are ready to purchase UFC 4 on Origin for the same amount as for the Console. We'll hopefully see UFC 4 coming to PC.
  • Hopefully if it does go to pc people can mod it to make it better