EA Forums - Banner

Hair styles

If ufc 4 doesn’t have more then 3 hairstyles for black people like seriously all this money and you guys add 3 hair styles . And one of them is a bald cut lol . You guys need to do better and also for everyone hair texture the hair on this game should be expansive from locs with a fade . Waves ? High top fade ? There’s a bunch of hair styles but you guys since the beginning got the same Afro and long 🎃🎃🎃🎃 locs . Just be diverse with the hairstyles it’s lame playing these games and I have3- 4 options of hair styles

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    3105 posts EA Community Manager
    @Dock-Zom

If there's certain hairstyles you want to see, drop some images in here for reference so we can send them over to the team. Will definitely pass along your thoughts on adding more hairstyles in general though, thanks!
  • 7kk6q54tti4i.jpeg
    jrb8q5zg5tlb.jpeg
    zymcbqpljdu9.jpeg
    cg723gzrf6xj.jpeg
    92im2tra7qbh.jpeg
    76tmowxvajl1.jpeg
    1nipuqheoout.jpeg
    az7fjl58grxg.jpeg
    46j7res758r6.jpeg
    x52tt1chqlrs.jpeg
    ptmpdts9i8rw.jpeg
    9vs39ibqdlx8.jpeg
    funzj9m7h8p7.jpeg
    yf2aazwl5pza.jpeg
    0wq7z11mqyge.jpeg
    h9q9u4ffco6r.jpeg
    7db8hejwjbow.jpeg
    7758jlooakkt.jpeg
    ojv68bh8yc2n.jpeg
  • Honestly just let us use some of the ufc fighters hairstyles
  • If we could change hair and facial hair length It would help and also hair lines
  • I need a slightly shorter beard. Like a 1" crop on the shaver. With the creepy pirate moustache.
  • Just need short haircut for a white guy like islam makhachev. Everyone would try and create him and nothing good. Kind of like a buzz cut but the one you guys have is way too short. There is one that looks lkke it would work but has all these crazy designs shaved into it.