EA Forums - Banner

The new ground game is super confusing

So idk if its just me or if the beta is weird but this new ground game is so confusing it says to press RT+LT to stuff a takedown but even when i read it the guy will still take me down pretty easily and i was pretty good at blocking transitions on ufc 3 but on ufc 4 i cannot block one to save my life. Am i missing something or is the beta messed up?

Replies

• xreeox
    15 posts Member
    The hardest thing for me is escaping subs
  • Escaping subs especially the joint submissions. Almost impossible to get out of them
  • The counter to the guillotine is incredibly OP.
  • The new rag doll and ko animations are great feels alot more realistic and less robotic then ufc 3.
  • So been playing the beta all day online and off and i have gotten a decent amount of well timed one shot ko counters and im loving it. Way more realistic and discourages spaming and just recklessly throwing. Its great especially compared to UFC 3 where it rarely happened and felt like you had to beat people to death to get a ko. Doesnt happen too much but also happens enough to feel realistic.
  • So been playing the beta all day online and off and i have gotten a decent amount of well timed one shot ko counters and im loving it. Way more realistic and discourages spaming and just recklessly throwing. Its great especially compared to UFC 3 where it rarely happened and felt like you had to beat people to death to get a ko. Doesnt happen too much but also happens enough to feel realistic.
  • EA_Blueberry
    3105 posts EA Community Manager
    Thank you for coming to the forums with your thoughts on the ground game. I've seen similar thoughts being discussed in the UFC 4 Closed Beta forums.

We must ask for you to post feedback on the Closed Beta here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/UFC-4-Closed-Beta/ct-p/ufc-4-closed-beta-en

Those that are participating will have access. I'll be closing down this discussion now.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!