EA Forums - Banner

Can't Access beta forums

I played the beta and for some reason I keep getting this message when ever i try to use the link for the forums in my email

"YOU EITHER HAVE TO LOG IN OR NEED PERMISSION TO SEE THIS PAGE.
Think that's a mistake?
If you're already logged in but still having trouble, check out this forum. Tell us what's happening and let us know which page you were trying to get to."

Replies

• Press sign in again
  • Thanks but it doesnt Work to relog on the page.
  • EA_Blueberry
    2854 posts EA Community Manager
    I played the beta and for some reason I keep getting this message when ever i try to use the link for the forums in my email

"YOU EITHER HAVE TO LOG IN OR NEED PERMISSION TO SEE THIS PAGE.
    Think that's a mistake?
    If you're already logged in but still having trouble, check out this forum. Tell us what's happening and let us know which page you were trying to get to."

@duraceljon797

Were you able to eventually get in? In order to access the Closed Beta forums you have to sign into the Answers HQ with the email address you have assigned to the account that has the Closed Beta code. Over the years I've seen a lot of players log into a different account they either have or created by mistake. Double-check the email address on your EA account and sign out of the Answers HQ, then manually sign back in.

How to check your email address in EA games: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/find-your-ea-account-email-address-using-your-game/