EA Forums - Banner

Hire me as a Quality Control Rep.(or at the very least make me a game changer)

KnocksYOUoutCold
430 posts Member
edited July 17
In all seriousness, if I were in this position at the company(if it doesn't exist that is a serious issue)'and I heard the fans all stating the same obvious and common sense issues with a game series: year after year, game after game, and forum post after forum post, then you better believe that I would make absolutely certain that the right department would hear about it. I understand that game developers can't always answer every post regarding an issue or even fix some issues entirely, but at the very least I would acknowledge the fan's complaints with a forum thread or social media response. I don't think it's too much to ask for the occasional "State of the Game" thread where the developers go over the current issues that the fans have with a game and how they plan to address them, all while asking for further information on what the fan's would like to see added to the game or changed entirely. I love MMA games, but I find it incredibly frustrating to see that after ten years, THQ's UFC Undisputed 3 is still the greatest MMA game ever made; a game made using last gen technology on older systems. How is it possible then that with all of the new current gen technology, that not one of the EA made UFC games have even come close to matching that title; not in quality or technical polish? It pains me to see the EA made UFC games rated at 6.8/10 or 7.5/10 when I know you guys can do so much better. Please EA: listen to your fans, and respond to forum posts from time to time, or at least give us updates on the state of the game. I know you guys can make UFC 4 great(and hopefully even better than THQ's UFC Undisputed 3)

Stay safe out there everyone😁
Post edited by KnocksYOUoutCold on

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    2854 posts EA Community Manager
    If you're serious about applying for a QA role, EA is hiring all around the world for that position. Search "QA" as the keyword at our career page. :)

https://www.ea.com/careers/careers-overview

Information on the Gamechanger program can be found here: https://www.ea.com/game-changers

I read your post here and will be passing it up to the team to check out, thanks for sharing your input! What you mentioned in there were things I repeatedly saw echo'd by others participating in the Closed Beta. We really appreciate loyal fans like yourself that have a passion for MMA and the UFC series. Hope to see you with us at launch!
  • If you're serious about applying for a QA role, EA is hiring all around the world for that position. Search "QA" as the keyword at our career page. :)

https://www.ea.com/careers/careers-overview

Information on the Gamechanger program can be found here: https://www.ea.com/game-changers

I read your post here and will be passing it up to the team to check out, thanks for sharing your input! What you mentioned in there were things I repeatedly saw echo'd by others participating in the Closed Beta. We really appreciate loyal fans like yourself that have a passion for MMA and the UFC series. Hope to see you with us at launch!

@EA_Blueberry First and foremost thank you very much for taking the time to read my original post, as I know that they're a ton of similar posts on these forums and secondly; thanks for the links to QA and the Game Changer program as I had no idea where to look. Your reply means a lot, as it assures me that someone IS listening and passing along our feedback to the appropriate departments. Give the dev team my best regards and stay safe out there.😁
  • KnocksYOUoutCold
    430 posts Member
    edited July 21
    @EA_Blueberry The form I would need to fill out in order to become an official Game Changer has been taken down, any idea as to why? The link you sent doesn't specify a particular reason only that the program is still in the alpha stages.
  • EA_Blueberry
    2854 posts EA Community Manager
    @KnocksYOUoutCold

No problem! The form has been taken off like you mentioned, unfortunately I don't have any confirmation on when it will return. I recommend keeping tabs on that page periodically and positively engage with other Gamechangers within the UFC community to be aware of when they're looking for more Gamechangers.
  • @KnocksYOUoutCold

No problem! The form has been taken off like you mentioned, unfortunately I don't have any confirmation on when it will return. I recommend keeping tabs on that page periodically and positively engage with other Gamechangers within the UFC community to be aware of when they're looking for more Gamechangers.

@EA_Blueberry Is there any way to deputize me as an "unofficial" Game Changer? Seeing as how I'm going to continue to provide as much detailed information on various: technical issues, gameplay issues, concerns, and overall thoughts on the gameplay for UFC 4 via this forum; and having a more direct line of contact with the devs would really help me to get those issues that myself or others might have with the game across to the devs faster so they can be fixed or changed all together.