EA Forums - Banner

A jab kick or low kick to the calf

toksdetoks
posts New member
Are you going to add a low kick to the calf in near future? I would like to recommend to make a new blocks, for example R2+L2 right stick to the down. A lot of fighters were won by calf's low kicks

Replies

• toksdetoks
    posts New member
    Are you going to add a low kick to the calf in near future? I would like to recommend to make a new blocks, for example R2+L2 right stick to the down. A lot of fighters were won by calf's low kicks
  • EA_Blueberry
    2854 posts EA Community Manager
    @toksdetoks

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. You can perform kicks to the calf. Is there a UFC clip you're aware of that you can link here to so I can visually see what type of move it is?
  • U cant really check a calf kick its much harder then a normal one maybe certain fighters could have it?

This game already gives huge advantage to offensive fighting styles so i dont think they need anymore
  • @toksdetoks

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. You can perform kicks to the calf. Is there a UFC clip you're aware of that you can link here to so I can visually see what type of move it is?

No u can't throw a calf kick in ufc 3 its just regular

• EA_Blueberry
    2854 posts EA Community Manager
    @doupee85

Gotcha. You want something like this?