EA Forums - Banner

Listen to the Community and Gamechangers

Cesar10109
20 posts Member
edited July 20
These are some of the most requested things, we know you see them so please fix and add these things.

TKOS! It’s very rare for fighters to go completely out from GNP, they usually cover up and the ref stops the fight. Game changers have suggested this for the longest time as well as Geoff Harrower I believe but some people at the studio are obsessed with a fighter going out according to a tweet I read. Also remove or tweak the cage tko, looks bad and awkward.

Improved rag doll physics. The ones in UFC 4 are similar to 3 where you have a rag doll at first but then converts to an animation, have it like UFC 2 where the rag doll knockout animations are a fluid, loose rag doll.

Improve damage on fighters and more blood. Fighters faces should get swollen like they do in real life and also let the blood stay on the mat like in undisputed 3.

Reduce the amount of knockdowns. Most fighters don’t get knocked down 5+ times in a fight, the rest steps in or the fighter ends up getting knocked out, it would be a good idea to add standing tkos a as well.

Improve fighter models, some look like they were created using game face lol. The Anthony Joshua model shows how good fighter models could be but instead we get Conor who looks like a hobo and Cowboy who has looked the same since UFC 1.

Things that will likely get fixed but should still be addressed: increase stamina cost from strikes, fix op submissions

This game has a lot of potential but only if you listen to community feedback and the game changers.

EA_Blueberry: Removed ALL CAPS from post title
Post edited by EA_Blueberry on

Replies

• Developers,

We the fans rate these ea sports ufc games so why not just listen!! Its so simple...the same suggestions are always brought out a hundred times here in the fourm

1. Take out the crap Ko animation and put the Rag doll Ko instead.
    2. More blood, realistic face physical attributes damages.
    3. Doctor stoppage
    4. Input matches go to Draw
    5. More referee interaction to stop fights.

I keep seeing this same complaints over and over again in the forums. If I was the president of EA I would fire some of its staff for not listening and making the same common sense mistakes. Get your stuff together and stop with copy and paste!!!!
  • Why the check does it still take 10 knock downs before a ko! FIX IT DARN IT
  • Fix K0!!! It shouldn't take 10!! 10 knockdown to put away fighter....you guys are killing us true fans!!!
  • Dr stopage hardly ever happens in ufc
  • Answer us EA!!!!!!!!!
  • Don't make this thread go away until An EA dev are least acknowledges our feedback
  • Feel free to leave more suggestions.
  • Lol same complaints and EA dev don't even bother to read or respond ahahahah
  • I’ll say it again. I don’t care. Punch angles, fist angles, varied jabs, crosses, hooks and uppercuts. Just like UFC 2. Every single fighter on the roster throws the same exact hook, overhand, etc. allow CAFs variety as well.
  • EA!!!
  • KnocksYOUoutCold
    430 posts Member
    edited July 20
    I’ll say it again. I don’t care. Punch angles, fist angles, varied jabs, crosses, hooks and uppercuts. Just like UFC 2. Every single fighter on the roster throws the same exact hook, overhand, etc. allow CAFs variety as well.

After quitting UFC 3 and going back to UFC 2, all I can say is: WOW the striking is so much better, with every strike having a multitude of variations. I find it sad to see that most of your suggestions are clearly visible in UFC 2; but nowhere to be seen in UFC 3. Unfortunately after rewatching a number of videos on UFC 4, I'm annoyed to see that the striking in UFC 4 uses the EXACT same animations as UFC 3; and this seriously worries me. I'm not pay $60 or more for a re-skin of UFC 3.
  • I’ll say it again. I don’t care. Punch angles, fist angles, varied jabs, crosses, hooks and uppercuts. Just like UFC 2. Every single fighter on the roster throws the same exact hook, overhand, etc. allow CAFs variety as well.

After quitting UFC 3 and going back to UFC 2, all I can say is: WOW the striking is so much better, with every strike having a multitude of variations. I find it sad to see that most of your suggestions are clearly visible in UFC 2; but nowhere to be seen in UFC 3. Unfortunately after rewatching a number of videos on UFC 4, I'm annoyed to see that the striking in UFC 4 uses the EXACT same animations as UFC 3; and this seriously worries me. I'm not pay $60 or more for a re-skin of UFC 3.

FACTS! NO MONEY FROM ME!
  • Yep I recently re-played 2 and got into it again for a while just on the strike animations alone - also career mode was better I thought too. I immediately deleted 3 from my PS4 and refused to play it again after recalling how good the strikes and KOs were along with mostly everything else in 2. Man I hope they can update 4 and make it more like 2!!
    I wonder if they are just that limited in what they can actually do or they just don’t care because I don’t know anyone who will say they prefer the striking in 3 over 2...
  • EA_Blueberry
    2854 posts EA Community Manager
    Cesar10109 wrote: »
    These are some of the most requested things, we know you see them so please fix and add these things.

TKOS! It’s very rare for fighters to go completely out from GNP, they usually cover up and the ref stops the fight. Game changers have suggested this for the longest time as well as Geoff Harrower I believe but some people at the studio are obsessed with a fighter going out according to a tweet I read. Also remove or tweak the cage tko, looks bad and awkward.

Improved rag doll physics. The ones in UFC 4 are similar to 3 where you have a rag doll at first but then converts to an animation, have it like UFC 2 where the rag doll knockout animations are a fluid, loose rag doll.

Improve damage on fighters and more blood. Fighters faces should get swollen like they do in real life and also let the blood stay on the mat like in undisputed 3.

Reduce the amount of knockdowns. Most fighters don’t get knocked down 5+ times in a fight, the rest steps in or the fighter ends up getting knocked out, it would be a good idea to add standing tkos a as well.

Improve fighter models, some look like they were created using game face lol. The Anthony Joshua model shows how good fighter models could be but instead we get Conor who looks like a hobo and Cowboy who has looked the same since UFC 1.

Things that will likely get fixed but should still be addressed: increase stamina cost from strikes, fix op submissions

This game has a lot of potential but only if you listen to community feedback and the game changers.

@Cesar10109

Thank you for sharing. Sent it up to the team to check out. Many of the things you pointed out were popular trends seen from the Closed Beta feedback. Thanks for participating and hope to see you with us at launch on August 14th.
  • EA _ blueberry

Thank you for replying! That's all us fan really wanted. Thank you! You the real mvp! !! :,(