EA Forums - Banner

I'm DONE with UFC 3 I'm going back to UFC 2

KnocksYOUoutCold
430 posts Member
edited July 19
After yet AGAIN getting submitted by a Master GSP in Single Player UT for the fifth time now, as only a Four star CAF when I have FULL health and stamina AND MAX Submission Defense; I'm finally calling it quits. What good does having max Submission Defense do me, if my bar moves at a Snail's pace when trying to progress each of the four gates to escape a submission attempt? Can any dev answer this question? I'm sick and tired of stats in this game meaning absolutely NOTHING.

Solution:
This is a very simple and OBVIOUS fix, if a fighter has max Submission Defense then it should be MUCH EASIER for them to escape a submission attempt; as their bar should actually move QUICKLY When trying to progress each of the four gates to escape a submission attempt.

Now I understand that this is a day ONE issue that NO ONE cared enough to fix, but I felt it necessary to explain why I'm giving up on UFC 3 because of the absolutely BROKEN submission system. I've said it before and I'll say it again: EA UFC 3 has the WORST submission system in existence today.

Replies

• Paltsari
    320 posts Member
    Just move the stick on all four directions to start and then narrow it down after a gate or two. Its easy to get out of CPU subs.
  • Paltsari wrote: »
    Just move the stick on all four directions to start and then narrow it down after a gate or two. Its easy to get out of CPU subs.

I already do that, but it doesn't seem to matter when my lowly four star CAF with maxed out submission defense faces off against a Master CPU; as they completely ignore my stats. Now if this game actually made sense, there would be separate matchmaking based on what tier fighter you pick. I.e. 4 star vs 4 star or Master vs Master ect. This is called BALANCED matchmaking EA(which is common sense.) My Four star CAF absolutely should NOT be constantly matched up against Master A.I.(which again is common sense.)
  • WaterIAm
    331 posts Member
    Paltsari wrote: »

I already do that, but it doesn't seem to matter when my lowly four star CAF with maxed out submission defense faces off against a Master CPU; as they completely ignore my stats. Now if this game actually made sense, there would be separate matchmaking based on what tier fighter you pick. I.e. 4 star vs 4 star or Master vs Master ect. This is called BALANCED matchmaking EA(which is common sense.) My Four star CAF absolutely should NOT be constantly matched up against Master A.I.(which again is common sense.)

Oct 2018 when Master Cormier came out the cpu ate my lunch. I raged and raged but because of that i became quicker and better at denying transitions, subs and takedowns.
    It sucked but got me better.
    You dont wanna hear this but stuff the takedown.
    Use it as practice to deny all of the above.