EA Forums - Banner

Feedback of the day .

Dock-Zom
64 posts Member
edited July 30
1 When your being called out by Bruce buffer they should show both players actual records next to the real fighters record .

2 Also the ref shouldn’t just disappear when the camera turns away from him. Make the ref an actual player instead of having them disappear randomly during the fight . Lose so much Immersions

3 When knocked down against the cage there should be different animations and posture . If you get cracked and back against the wall and your eatting shots against the wall there should be a rocked standing animation when against the cage when hurt .

4 Can we have movement to the fence from the ground ? Like crawling to the fence so I can get up and if I’m on top maybe push them against the Fence to get big shots off

5 Also this can we have this ?

dptqsw9oen7e.gif

6 Body triangles from back sitting should be a thing like why isn’t it ? dci0cful3fmh.jpeg

7 Take that pre fight taunting out it’s corny The ref doesn’t wait for someone to do there goofy taunt before he lets them fight so please take that out . Maybe have it during the introduction from Bruce buffer you have options to do a signature taunt or just look made or whatever but yea that gots to go

Post edited by Dock-Zom on

Replies

• KushyMc_haze420
    5 posts Member
    edited August 3
    I agree that the pre fight dance thing is dumb [Removed - CM]. Also the animation for the ref pointing at each fighter looks so robotic.
    Post edited by EA_Blueberry on
  • I think everyone agrees, the pre fight emotes are horrible. Please remove.
  • it would be less corny if its done during the buffer introduction. the reason its so corny is because its placed in such a weird spot.