EA Forums - Banner

Top 50 UFC 4 Fighters List

Prev1
EA_Blueberry
4302 posts EA Community Manager
edited August 2020
Hey, MMA & UFC fans!

Here is the list of the top 50 fighters for UFC 4. More fighters are being revealed and added every week so check back often. You can find the full list at our Official Site.

How do you feel about the rankings and which fighter(s) are jumping into the game with first?

bsvj6w634oln.png

lus9pstwupbs.png

858nhs9o7yd9.png

4qk2qiokqztk.png

kveddj7jtxvl.png

Post edited by EA_Blueberry on

Replies

• EA Blueberry, Dustin Poirier your official total rank picture #43(4.5stars), but your official web site has #44(4stars)

what is correct?
  • EA_Blueberry
    @Boduncan

The social media image is correct. They're going to fix it on the website. Thanks for spotting that out!
  • @EA_Blueberry Thanks, IN 8/7 10 HOURS Free Trial is Coming, After that day, I think All Roster is revealing for users...

So, Can You Reveal Your UFC4 FIGHTERS #1 ~ #30, BEFORE 8/6??
  • 1. UFC Hot Issue Khamzat Chimaev is in ufc4?
    2. Featherweight Contender Calvin Cattar says his game contract is not complete.. Cattar In game??
  • @Boduncan
    If not I’m sure like last year they will add fighters with roster updates
  • 1. Why is Erick Silva still in the game? (He's been cut from the UFC in 2017)
    2. Why is CM Punk still in the game?
    3. Is Pascal Krauss still in the game too? (His last fight was like 6-7 years ago and new UFC fans have no ideo who this guy is)
    4. We need every single one top 15 fighter from every weight class.
  • EA_Blueberry
    Updated list with #11-20.
  • EA Blueberry, #21 Figueredo has OVR 4.5 STR 4.5 GRA 4 HLT 4.5

But

#20 Conor Ovr 4.5(Same) STR 4.5(SAme) Gra 3.5(Bad) HLT 4(Bad)

Can you understand me..?? I think figueredo is higher...

If 2 fighters have Same OVR, you select ranking randomly??
  • EA_Blueberry
    Updated the post with more tweets with fighter ratings and included top 10. Congratulations to Amanda Nunes!
  • YoungNewport95
    86 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    This is only temporary. Khamzat will be #1 soon enough. Just give him time to smesh. Lmao.
    Post edited by YoungNewport95 on
  • I like simulate on ufc games..

I watching youtuber MMAGAMES CPU VS CPU Legendary difficulty

But Armbar vs Rest of other submission is unbalanced.

EA you know?? you will be patch that these ground games

Only finished for ARMBAR 100%
  • YoungNewport95
    86 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Love the legends feature. Seems as if Nick Diaz should just be considered a legend at this point to me though. It’s been 5 years since he fought, and he says he never will again. Would love to have Nick in his Prime as opposed to current Nick, as I assume that would raise his rating. Him, Dan Henderson, and Lyoto Machida are all currently 3.5 stars, but I feel like a prime version of them would be rated much better. I understand ratings have to be balanced, but they’re both currently rated lower than Bruce and Dana. Lmao. Hope to see more legends added in the future, I think that’s one of you guys best features!
    Post edited by YoungNewport95 on
  • How on earth did Masvidal end up that much higher than Colby Covington? Colby had a much, much better showing against Usman, and from a skillset stand point, is pretty obviously more well-rounded than Masvidal. The 3.5 stars in striking is legitimately shocking. I wouldn't even lower Masvidal all that much, I think he's a legit top 5 WW, but like, Colby is just next to Usman, he outlanded Usman in 3 of 5 rounds and pretty much completely smothered Usman's offense through out the fight. Beyond that, he had great strikers like Lawler completely frozen in place. I feel like there a several other questionable ones, but they fit into the "ehh, I don't think its where they are at, but I can see it"(an example of this is Amanda being ranked the highest rated fighter in the UFC, even though she'd get completely demo'd by every male in the top 50, the reality is, rated relative to other females, she should be put at the top of the list), Colby, however, sticks out like a sore thumb. Rated relative to other males on the list, he should absolutely be in the top 15. But hey, I guess we will have to wait till he works Woodley to really get that update?
  • Who cares who the top 50 fighter are when we’re only competing in one weight class!!!!
  • HumanJerky wrote: »
    How on earth did Masvidal end up that much higher than Colby Covington? Colby had a much, much better showing against Usman, and from a skillset stand point, is pretty obviously more well-rounded than Masvidal. The 3.5 stars in striking is legitimately shocking. I wouldn't even lower Masvidal all that much, I think he's a legit top 5 WW, but like, Colby is just next to Usman, he outlanded Usman in 3 of 5 rounds and pretty much completely smothered Usman's offense through out the fight. Beyond that, he had great strikers like Lawler completely frozen in place. I feel like there a several other questionable ones, but they fit into the "ehh, I don't think its where they are at, but I can see it"(an example of this is Amanda being ranked the highest rated fighter in the UFC, even though she'd get completely demo'd by every male in the top 50, the reality is, rated relative to other females, she should be put at the top of the list), Colby, however, sticks out like a sore thumb. Rated relative to other males on the list, he should absolutely be in the top 15. But hey, I guess we will have to wait till he works Woodley to really get that update?

If usman or colby stood and struck with masvidal like they did against eachother masvidal would KO both of them lol. Usman wrestled masvidal didn't even try to strike with him so comparing those two fights is ridiculous.
  • soooo when are we getting new fighters to use either than the same old ones for the past 3 years. come on ea, I spent $90 on what i thought was going to be a finished MMA game. My Pokemon Firered (2004) has more exciting content than this game.
  • johnnyknoxvillee
    120 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Add fighters
    -Islam Makhachev - light weight top 12 rating's
    -Sergey Pavlovich - heavy weight top 14 rating's
    -Khamzat Chimaev - Middleweight-Welterweight
    -Arman Tsarukyan - light weight
    -Nikita Krylov - light heavyweight top 9 rating's
    -Michel Pereira - Welterweight
    -Alexandr Romanov - Heavyweight
    Post edited by johnnyknoxvillee on
  • EA! What is this nonsense with the fighters at all ???! Why are the fighters who left for Bellator they are in the game ?! And you didn't add the fighters who actually play in the ufc, how is that ?? Do you follow ufc at all?
  • I waited for ufc4 - 1.5 years, bought it as soon as it came out, hoped that there would be something new, interesting with new graphics with improved gameplay and a lot of different new fighters and new network tournaments, in the end I got discouraged and upset .. that I got a terrible unbalanced game with old graphics and crooked gameplay! I play ufc 3 ..