EA Forums - Banner

UFC 4 Character Customization/cosmetic Needs!

YoungNewport95
86 posts Member
edited August 2020
Three things about the cosmetics/customization in UFC 4 I wanted to mention. Firstly, I wanted to mention a couple of cosmetic features seemingly missing in UFC4 that we had in UFC 3. Ankle wraps on Created fighters!! It’s a small detail but they were a real nice cosmetic that always provided a nice traditional kickboxing look to a CAF If that’s what you wanted. They seem to have been removed from the customization options in 4 which is super disappointing. They’re still in the game on fighters like Tai Tuivasa and Alexander volkov, but we’d like to have the option to add them to our Fighters again! Also, the option of choosing your shorts before fights. Being able to choose your shorts was always nice to provide some variety in your fighters look! It also helped to avoid having two people in the same color. Second point. I think having all of the new cosmetic options for CAF’s is pretty cool, but It would be sick to have some new MMA related accessories to unlock/buy for our fighters. The new boxing and gladiator shorts are nice, but it would be dope to also have like some old school real short vale tudo shorts, or some traditional Muay Thai shorts like the ones currently being used in the Kumite. Those would be nice to have for CAF’s as well. One last cosmetic item I think would be awesome to have in the game for CAF’s is the Gi. The Gi is super iconic in martial arts, and it would be so sick to be able to wear them in game. Lastly, I think a Fully customizable roster like they have in other sports game like madden or fifa for would be super nice to have in game for offline play. Fighters are constantly changing their fight gear irl, and it’s hard for EA to keep up with the changes. Some of us like to keep up with things like that for our favorite fighters, so it would be nice to have a customizable roster where you could edit fight gear for active UFC fighters.. That’s it! If you’ve got any cool cosmetic ideas leave em below!
Post edited by YoungNewport95 on

Replies

• YoungNewport95
    86 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Most important of these though is the option to choose your shorts before fights. It would honestly be cool if it was extended to where you could choose both the style of shorts and which color you want to wear. But, at least bring back the option to pick your color! The shorts themselves are another issue though, again it’s a small issue, but one none the less. It seems almost all of the shorts for MALE fighters are far to long(they should look more like the females tbh. Lol.) Most guys now either wear the short kickboxing shorts, or the real short vale tudo shorts. Ex. Jonny Bones- 8gvujhh3sj6u.jpeg
    Post edited by YoungNewport95 on