EA Forums - Banner

UFC 4 POST LAUNCH ROSTER WISHLIST

Replies

• YoungNewport95
    86 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Another thing that I think would be cool, but not a priority over adding active UFC fighters, would be some of the GLORY kickboxing guys. They’re a partner with the UFC, so I feel like it is doable. And, that would attract kickboxing fans to the game as well. Plus, they’d be sick to play with. Lol. Guys like Rico Verhoeven, Alex Pereira, Badr Hari, or Cedric Doumbe for example. Again, not something I would really prioritize, but with the addition of guys like Fury and Joshua then why not. Lol.
    Post edited by YoungNewport95 on
  • Also, where are the real UFC legends?

Randy Couture
    Tank Abbott
    Brock Lesnar
    Fedor Emelianenko
    Kazushi Sakuraba
    Bas Rutten
    Rich Franklin
    Maurice Smith

I was trying to be as realistic as possible. EA has to be able to get a deal done with these guys to have them in here. Randy and Rich Franklin both had fallouts with the UFC and Currently work for other organizations. Brock Lesnar is in the WWE. Fedor is notoriously difficult to work with for this type of stuff(wasn’t even in undisputed 3 when he was still active and they had the full PRIDE mode.) I have Bas on the list. Didn’t include Maurice or Tank because I feel like they’re more of cult heroes than legends. Lol. Though I do think they would be fun to have for sure. I definitely made a big mistake forgetting Saku though, would love to see him in the game.

Edit: re-reading your comment idk if it was directed at my OP or just generally at the game. So, if you weren’t referring to my list, I apologize. Lmao.

I was referring to the game (@EA folks), not you directly. Good points you've made, but still doesn't explain the plain lazy roster and models they've "provided" us after 3 years. My friends and I were psyched for a roster that makes sense for 2020, not 2017. The few additions are nice, but still the bare minimum which is a common theme with EA.

Where are some actual new legends? Where are the deeper roster options at the slimmer weight classes (BW, LW, females)? Why do most of these models looks like a direct copy/paste from the last couple EA UFC games? After 3 yrs this game is not worth $60. It fits in a bargain bin at about $20. If they actually make some legit updates to the horrendous ground and pound mini game, over powered stamina, and dumb takedowns and TD defense, then maybe worth $40. Until you actually add the TOP 15 fighters in the CURRENT weight classes and the legends of the sport, then I can see a full priced game. Until then, EA has a lot of work to do to gain the respect of the UFC community.

I figured with it being a contract year to renew the rights to do another series of UFC games for EA they'd try to not do the absolute bare minimum. Wrong. This is just a rock em sock em NBA jam style arcade game for kids. Lame.

Get to work EA. This is pretty shoddy on your end, and you guys are getting hammered on other platforms with these same types of comments.
  • Honestly with the limitations to the CAF system, cant edit stats, lack of haircuts, id rather they get as many fighters in the game as possible EVEN WITHOUT rhe scan and if they look kind of crappy versus trying to add them myself or copy them from YouTube.

They either need to maje a vault/forum to share CAFs or attempt to upload all the fighters, at least top 15 of each division. UFC 3 was out 2 years and by the time UFC 4 got released, SIX CHAMPIONS were not even in the game. Gotta at least add the TOP 5 here please. Here is my wishlist though, IN ORDER:

Calvin Kattar
    Islam Makhachev
    Marvin Vettori
    Geoff Neal
    Marlon Vera
    Dan Ige
    Vicente Luque
    Khamzat Chimaev
    Shane Burgos
    Pedro Muhnoz
    Jiri Prochazka
    Drew Dober
    Niko Price
    Alex Perez
    Mirab Dvalishvili

@EA_Blueberry
  • it would be a great idea to share CAFs with the community like fight night champion. thanks for reading best regards.
  • Geoff Neal, Kattar, Islam, Vettori, Mirab, Price, Chimaev, Burgos, Ige and Luque should have been in the game sine **** beta, imagine not having top 15 fighters ans having Evan Dunham, Leonardo Santos and crap like that, lmao.
  • AND GILLESPIE!!!!! Damn how he's not in the game lmao one of the best LWs in the world.
  • Read through the post and everyone has most covered, only glaring person missing since they have been in the UFC for awhile is.

Roxanne Modafferi
  • I just got the UFC 4 game and am noticing so much in terms of fighters are missing / removed and with there seemingly no "creator community" so that's a bust I've listed everyone I can see missing and hoping the EA/UFC developers @EA_Blueberry or someone can pass it along so we can get a patch as I know in UFC 3 I had to create fighters with limited slots and with only 22 slots it's not like you can just create and switch in and out. I hope the guys t EA can sort this for us.

Ranked Fighter Currently Missing From The Roster:

Flyweight
    #3 Askar Askarov
    #4 Alex Perez
    #7 Kai Kara France
    #8 Rogerio Bontorin
    #9 Matt Schnell
    #10 Brandon Royval
    #12 Raulian Paiva
    #13 Jordan Espinosa
    #14 David Dvorak
    #15 Amir Albazi

Bantamweight
    #5 Pedro Munhoz
    #9 Cody Stamann
    #15 Merab Dvalishvili

Featherweight
    #6 Calvin Kattar
    #11 Sodiq Yusuff
    #12 Dan Ige
    #13 Ryan Hall
    #14 Shane Burgos

Lightweight
    #8 Diego Ferreira
    #11 Islam Makhachev
    #12 Gregor Gillespie
    #15 Drew Dober

Welterweight
    #10 Vicente Luque
    #11 Geoff Neal

Middleweight
    #11 Omari Akhmedov (but is available in Welterweight for some reason)
    #13 Ian Heinisch
    #14 Marvin Vettori

Light Heavyweight
    #7 Jiri Prochazka
    #9 Aleksandar Rakic
    #13 Ryan Spann
    #14 Magomed Ankalaev

Heavyweight
    #9 Augusto Sakai
    #12 Shamil Abdurakhimov
    #14 Sergei Pavlovich
    #15 Ciryl Gane

Strawweight
    #5 Nina Ansaroff
    #9 Marina Rodriguez
    #10 Yan Xiaonan
    #12 Amanda Ribas

Flyweight
    #1 Katlyn Chookagian
    #3 Jennifer Maia
    #4 Lauren Murphy
    #7 Roxanne Modafferi
    #8 Viviane Araujo
    #9 Andrea Lee
    #10 Maycee Barber
    #12 Montana De La Rosa
    #13 Antonina Shevchenko
    #14 Ji Yeon Kim
    #15 Gillian Robertson

Women's Bantamweight
    #6 Irene Aldana
    #8 Yana Kunitskaya
    #11 Lina Lansberg
    #12 Macy Chiasson
    #13 Pannie Kianzad
    #14 Julia Avila
    #15 Sijara Eubanks
  • I feel like all the Hall of Famers should be in the game. Seems really weird that they aren't. Makes so much more sense to have Brock Lesnar and Randy Couture in this game than Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua.
  • Tanner Boser and Alonzo Menifield!
  • Yes for fedor , lesnar , couture , rua leben . Pat Barry al Turk , Kongo lol
  • EA_Blueberry
    4267 posts EA Community Manager
    I just got the UFC 4 game and am noticing so much in terms of fighters are missing / removed and with there seemingly no "creator community" so that's a bust I've listed everyone I can see missing and hoping the EA/UFC developers @EA_Blueberry or someone can pass it along so we can get a patch as I know in UFC 3 I had to create fighters with limited slots and with only 22 slots it's not like you can just create and switch in and out. I hope the guys t EA can sort this for us.

Ranked Fighter Currently Missing From The Roster:

Flyweight
    #3 Askar Askarov
    #4 Alex Perez
    #7 Kai Kara France
    #8 Rogerio Bontorin
    #9 Matt Schnell
    #10 Brandon Royval
    #12 Raulian Paiva
    #13 Jordan Espinosa
    #14 David Dvorak
    #15 Amir Albazi

Bantamweight
    #5 Pedro Munhoz
    #9 Cody Stamann
    #15 Merab Dvalishvili

Featherweight
    #6 Calvin Kattar
    #11 Sodiq Yusuff
    #12 Dan Ige
    #13 Ryan Hall
    #14 Shane Burgos

Lightweight
    #8 Diego Ferreira
    #11 Islam Makhachev
    #12 Gregor Gillespie
    #15 Drew Dober

Welterweight
    #10 Vicente Luque
    #11 Geoff Neal

Middleweight
    #11 Omari Akhmedov (but is available in Welterweight for some reason)
    #13 Ian Heinisch
    #14 Marvin Vettori

Light Heavyweight
    #7 Jiri Prochazka
    #9 Aleksandar Rakic
    #13 Ryan Spann
    #14 Magomed Ankalaev

Heavyweight
    #9 Augusto Sakai
    #12 Shamil Abdurakhimov
    #14 Sergei Pavlovich
    #15 Ciryl Gane

Strawweight
    #5 Nina Ansaroff
    #9 Marina Rodriguez
    #10 Yan Xiaonan
    #12 Amanda Ribas

Flyweight
    #1 Katlyn Chookagian
    #3 Jennifer Maia
    #4 Lauren Murphy
    #7 Roxanne Modafferi
    #8 Viviane Araujo
    #9 Andrea Lee
    #10 Maycee Barber
    #12 Montana De La Rosa
    #13 Antonina Shevchenko
    #14 Ji Yeon Kim
    #15 Gillian Robertson

Women's Bantamweight
    #6 Irene Aldana
    #8 Yana Kunitskaya
    #11 Lina Lansberg
    #12 Macy Chiasson
    #13 Pannie Kianzad
    #14 Julia Avila
    #15 Sijara Eubanks

Awesome list, thanks for breaking it all down by weightclass.

I went ahead and stickied this post at the top to give it more visibility. Seeing a lot of posts where fighters are being requested for UFC 4, so having a megathread will be useful for the team to take a look at on who is being repeatedly mentioned.
  • SklallamBear
    119 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    ACTIVE
    Calvin Kattar
    Khamzat Chimaev
    Merab Dvalishvili
    Marlon Vera
    Gregor Gillespie
    Askar Askarov
    Kron Gracie
    Greg Hardy
    Chase Hooper
    Tanner Boser
    Luis Pena
    Augusto Sakai
    Sergei Pavlovich
    Ciryl Gane

LEGEND/RETIRED
    Don Frye
    Randy Couture
    Tank Abbott
    Kazushi Sakuraba
    Jens Pulver
    Takanori Gomi
    Ken Shamrock
    Fedor while I’m dreaming

Post edited by SklallamBear on
  • Add the top 15 in every weight class at least @EA_Blueberry
  • You guys his name is Merab Dvalishvili
  • ACTIVE
    Calvin Kattar
    Khamzat Chimaev
    Merab Dvalishvili
    Marlon Vera
    Gregor Gillespie
    Askar Askarov
    Kron Gracie
    Greg Hardy
    Chase Hooper
    Tanner Boser
    Luis Pena
    Augusto Sakai
    Sergei Pavlovich
    Ciryl Gane

LEGEND/RETIRED
    Don Frye
    Randy Couture
    Tank Abbott
    Kazushi Sakuraba
    Jens Pulver
    Takanori Gomi
    Ken Shamrock
    Fedor while I’m dreaming

Ken shamrock, Randy couture got beef with dana and UFC..they will never make it to the game :(
  • @EA_Blueberry you have volkanovski in lightweight and t Ferg in welterweight and Jared in light heavyweight Santos in middleweight, and all these other fighters in duel weight classes...

....but you don't put Izzy in light heavyweight....or Jon Jones in heavyweight??!!!!! 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤬

Well to be fair jared cannonier used to fight at light heavyweight and thiago santos fought at Middle weight.
  • roster needs to be a lot deeper at least 25 fighters each division iam already bored using the same. even you cut a lot of fighters from 3. the roster neefs to be updated ASAP
  • @EA_Blueberry i will pay another 60 dollars if you add a lot of fighters or fighter pass or wathever you called it.