EA Forums - Banner

UFC 4 POST LAUNCH ROSTER WISHLIST

Replies

• Mirco cro cop , bas rutten, Bob sap, Kevin randleman, brock Lesnar, Mike Tyson, deontay wilder, Mayweather
  • johnnyknoxvillee
    120 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    My statistics are in the game, all fights are only online,I know that I'm talking about the case of UFC 4 errors
    p7mbnnxw2hps.jpg
  • johnnyknoxvillee
    120 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Add fighters
    -Zubayra Tukhugov - Featherweight
    -Islam Makhachev - light weight top 12 rating's
    -Sergey Pavlovich - heavy weight top 14 rating's
    -Khamzat Chimaev - Middleweight-Welterweight
    -Arman Tsarukyan - light weight
    -Nikita Krylov - light heavyweight top 9 rating's
    -Michel Pereira - Welterweight
    -Alexandr Romanov - Heavyweight
    Post edited by johnnyknoxvillee on
  • -Fix the bug and make Balance - choke guillotine while standing and near the cage, it is executed very quickly and stamina is spent very quickly who is defending!..
  • -Fix the bug and make Balance - choke guillotine while standing and near the cage, it is executed very quickly and stamina is spent very quickly who is defending!..
  • Add the ability to start immediately the next new battle after the battle without leaving the menu, this will shorten the time and make the process faster
    98ixbq3uvcf9.jpg
  • Well done for removing ads from the game, but it would be better to fix errors, bugs, spam and, in general, the whole gameplay that is out of balance so quickly
  • My top roster wants would be

Bryce Mitchell
    Amanda Hibas
    Michel Periera
    Roxanne Modafferi
    Marlon Vera
    Khamzat Chimaev
  • johnnyknoxvillee
    120 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    - Fix these bugs in this position-blows to the body pass through the hand jerky animation is not smooth
    -as well as blows to the head are also jerky and useless, the animation is not smooth, Fix these mistakes!..
    q3wp0r8poili.gif
  • johnnyknoxvillee
    120 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    -Fix the inclines they are generally unrealistic, twitching terrible animation,see how Boxing slants are made in real life, Fix these mistakes!..
    dpb6kcgbrisz.gif
  • (I apologize in advance, wrote through a translator)
  • EA! What is this nonsense with the fighters at all ???! Why are the fighters who left for Bellator they are in the game ?! And you didn't add the fighters who actually play in the ufc, how is that ?? Do you follow ufc at all?
  • johnnyknoxvillee
    120 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    I waited for ufc4 - 1.5 years, bought it as soon as it came out, hoped that there would be something new, interesting with new graphics with improved gameplay and a lot of different new fighters and new network tournaments, in the end I got discouraged and upset .. that I got a terrible unbalanced game with old graphics and crooked gameplay! I play ufc 3 ..
  • johnnyknoxvillee
    120 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    -Correct the selection of players by points fix
    eov7mn13p1li.jpg
  • not bashing the OP but its funny how he can post about who he wants and whos missing but i do a break down thread of over 75 fighters that are top ranked that are missing and guys who should be in the game and get no feed back from an admin or dev, Not sure if this is a sign of not caring or not being able to read everyones thread, but hey props to you for getting the devs attention, with this possibly being EA's last ufc game this roster should blow up and be crazy, should be the most well rounded and diverse rosters in any arcade fighting game ever.
  • I think it goes without saying, but with Michael Chandler officially signing today he’s a MUST add ASAP. Dana is already talking about him being a replacement for the title.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4746 posts EA Community Manager
    not bashing the OP but its funny how he can post about who he wants and whos missing but i do a break down thread of over 75 fighters that are top ranked that are missing and guys who should be in the game and get no feed back from an admin or dev, Not sure if this is a sign of not caring or not being able to read everyones thread, but hey props to you for getting the devs attention, with this possibly being EA's last ufc game this roster should blow up and be crazy, should be the most well rounded and diverse rosters in any arcade fighting game ever.

Can you link me that thread, @sideshowbob0569? We try our best to respond to threads when we can and ready everything we come across.
  • UFC 4 Through the Eyes of the Developers
    tp7qcldawsic.jpg
  • not bashing the OP but its funny how he can post about who he wants and whos missing but i do a break down thread of over 75 fighters that are top ranked that are missing and guys who should be in the game and get no feed back from an admin or dev, Not sure if this is a sign of not caring or not being able to read everyones thread, but hey props to you for getting the devs attention, with this possibly being EA's last ufc game this roster should blow up and be crazy, should be the most well rounded and diverse rosters in any arcade fighting game ever.

Can you link me that thread, @sideshowbob0569? We try our best to respond to threads when we can and ready everything we come across.

https://forums.ea.com/en/ufc/discussion/261394/woah#latest
  • Battle statistics are constantly incorrect correct errors
    8iw0ev4ycwrj.jpg