EA Forums - Banner

UFC 4 POST LAUNCH ROSTER WISHLIST

Replies

• You need to fix it so that the battle statistics menu opens immediately
    eui7qtt7hqby.jpg
    wcql1hjfvgja.jpg
    7ptbcyia34vk.jpg
    b9ftwmtov6fp.jpg
  • Could of named 50 fighters i would of preferred over Askarov. Including Perez who is actually fighting for the flyweight title next month...so may have a UFC champion not even in the game. But PLEASE can we get Islam Makachev, Michael Chandler and Khamzat!!!!
  • a small bug in introducing Askarov and Jennifer Maya - when Bruce Buffer announced them - its some missing words (not full) Bullet and Maya - missing words Askar Askarov and Jennifer - please fix it
  • Welterweight:
    - Geoff Neal
    - Vincente Luque

Lightweight:
    - Michael Chandler

Bantamweight:
    - Merab Dvalishvili
  • realn8
    1 posts New member
    @EA_Blueberry add Da-Un Jung in the game!! He’ll be a contender in no time and is on a 12 fight win streak. He’s Korea’s next star! Also, if boxers can be added to the game, how about Muhammad Ali in there? And to add a little fiction maybe Adonis Creed and Rocky? Would be great adds to the roster.
  • realn8 wrote: »
    @EA_Blueberry add Da-Un Jung in the game!! He’ll be a contender in no time and is on a 12 fight win streak. He’s Korea’s next star! Also, if boxers can be added to the game, how about Muhammad Ali in there? And to add a little fiction maybe Adonis Creed and Rocky? Would be great adds to the roster.

Mike Tyson!!!!!
  • johnnyknoxvillee
    120 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    8ldd0n4hexf6.gif
    637blw0u00tp.gif
    vvy229n6c28f.gif

Post edited by johnnyknoxvillee on
  • More reasonable clothing and hair designs. I mean cmon at this point I’m fed up add real life fight gear I’m a blue belt in jiu jitsu and don’t understand why a real pro mma fight simulator does not have a gi as a clothing option, but there’s an option to wear a Hawaiian button up!! What about a singlet you can where headgear but the hairstyle under it is weird, boxing shorts are in the game but no boxing gloves. They add hair but more outlandish hair not normal hair. There’s no normal beards either. This is 2020 the ps5 and Xbox series x and s came out and console tech is at its peak as of now and you’re reusing body styles game face is gone though I could never figure it out. Face models are all the same hair colors are wrong dark brown is light brown, light brown is dirty blonde, ginger is guess who orange look it up it is in my opinion being able to wear gladiator shorts doesn’t make up for reusing body and face models and not adding new ones!! If I wanted to make me I couldn’t, there’s only one representation for medium length hair and it looks like some one puked a hair ball and put it on your head. paces like Galway Ireland are not available but the lowest populated places in the world are there. Ea slack off more and more every game release. I not sure but I think the not purchasable money prices were upped to unreasonable prices. I’m not against Brock but they add someone that hasn’t competed without technically cheating since 2011 over fighters like drew dober and the entire woman’s featherweight division. I’ve lost hope for sports games ufc three was the only sports game I played that was new haven’t played a brand new sports since madden 17 that was my last sports game that wasn’t ufc and I’m done.
  • Alex Perez Vicente luque Kevin Holland J Buckley niko price Geoff Neal All of these guys need to be added
  • Please add Aleksandar Rakic, he is #4 ranked light heavyweight and he is not in the game.
  • add Marvin Vettori if it possible, he is went to top after winnin Hermansson
  • Marvin Vettori and Ciryl Gane
  • hahahablya
    89 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Add Mike Tyson to the game ! dmonv7rjvag2.jpg
    It was amazing when Mike Tyson was added to UFC 2 !!!
    Post edited by hahahablya on
  • I write through an online translator. Give Chuck Liddell a different cross animation and make that cross a five-star rating . Cross is the best punch of Chuck Liddell ,he knocked out many opponents with this punch.26y7af2jq2sn.jpg
  • This is all Great and I love what EA has done over the years with the UFC. However as a super fan I feel as though there should be a Match Maker Mode in witch the player can create at his own PPV and the games tracks fighter ranking and allows players to control the ratings. How It would work is that as a Match Maker you will help Dana white pick the fights for on a month to month baisis similar to the WWE games in “Universe Mode” so you would pick the fight cards for 2 fight night events a month then at the end you create the PPV as well.
    This will eliminate us as players having to create a new/multiple Events in create event mode that take so much time and you guys can eliminate this. Creating this new mode that keeps up with fighter rankings in all divisions and creating your own UFC champions will be more fun also bring back the doctor coming in between rounds to check on cuts, doctor stoppage and being able to knock the mouthpiece out of the other players mouth.More realistic reference stoppages. UFC4 is great but missing these simple things I feel is why this is not the ultimate MMA game the Real life characteristics will go a long way. Also put back the ability to select different color fighter shorts like the other games put it back on playing with a fighter in the same gear can drag its not realistic.
  • Add in Alexandr Rakic , who is ranked fourth in the light heavyweight rankings.
  • Add Mike Tyson - if it possible ;)
  • Belgiummix wrote: »
    Add Mike Tyson - if it possible ;)

Yes,yes,yes!!!!!